Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

hollypink wrote: »
    What would Michelle's motive be? :confused:

He raped her best friend and then played the victim.

Not that I think she did it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

iguana wrote: »
    Did anyone find some of the close-ups tonight so close they were disconcerting? Like the scene between Peter and Ken in the bookies. Their heads were so enormous. It was like have 42 inches of Peter's head in my living room.

That was really weird! It was like they were trying to do a Peep Show bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

Did anyone find some of the close-ups tonight so close they were disconcerting? Like the scene between Peter and Ken in the bookies. Their heads were so enormous. It was like have 42 inches of Peter's head in my living room.

Yep it was weird alright, you could see the hairs in Ken's nostrils :eek:
    Turned me right off me tea !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Isn't your one Jenny, Lauren 'am I bothered?''s mate from the Catherine Tate show?:D

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed Silly Snobby Sally getting her come uppance tonight, fair play to ya Frank ya mad rapist nutter ya! He's still obsessed with Carla though, nothing seems to be enough to satisfy his anger, his ma must've totally spoilt him rotten when he was a wee fella. (remember her from Duty Free and from The Life of Brian....:D?

See Ken telling Carla not to drink in front of Peter? Leane drank like a trooper in front of him!!! Not a word about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

oh yaaah sally is dumped.... she was geting on me wick, so very annoying with frrrank.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Was that scene supposed to provide Kevin's supposed motive for killing Frank?

Ann22 wrote: »
    See Ken telling Carla not to drink in front of Peter? Leane drank like a trooper in front of him!!! Not a word about it.

I know, that's what I was thinking. Not only that but so was Ken.

"Hey Peter, fancy going to the Rovers. You can have a yummy pub orange juice while sitting next to me supping my half of bitter."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

The same thought occurred to me but then again, I don't think Leanne ever kept a bottle of spirits in her handbag for Peter to find :p (or was it wine?).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Blatter wrote: »
    Also, anyone else inherently suspicious that Lewis didn't hand himself into the police and didn't go to court?

We didn't see him do either, and Audrey never said she saw him hand himself in. She just said she dropped him off at the station and seemed to bizarrely assume he handed himself in.

If he is on the con again, I'll have no sympathy for Audrey.

Well he was in court, Norris saw him being sentenced.

I reckon the mother did it in a moment of madness.

Of the 5 pictured if one of them is found out who gets to leave the show? Carla and Peter are too good, Sally and Kevin are too much of a staple.

Michelle just turned up after a while away, maybe she kills him because ahe might have been attacked when younger and she went for revenge, she is like an attack dog with Frank any day. Is she back permanently or just for a few months.

Maybe Michale Le Vell is tired of Corrie after 25 (?) years and the accusations made against him recently in his private life and wants out.

Or they could just leave it as is and find no killer so we will always have a mystery murderer on the Street ! :eek:

bijapos wrote: »
    Of the 5 pictured if one of them is found out who gets to leave the show? Carla and Peter are too good, Sally and Kevin are too much of a staple.

Michelle just turned up after a while away, maybe she kills him because ahe might have been attacked when younger and she went for revenge, she is like an attack dog with Frank any day. Is she back permanently or just for a few months.

Maybe Michale Le Vell is tired of Corrie after 25 (?) years and the accusations made against him recently in his private life and wants out.

Or they could just leave it as is and find no killer so we will always have a mystery murderer on the Street ! :eek:

Normally murderers have to go to prison or die, that was always the rule. But nowadays it seems you can just serve a short sentence and be back on the street in no time sharing your house with Cilla take 2 and a Thurman Merman who makes pottery instead of wooden pickles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

He started back last night when he sat on the giant bottle of whiskey Carla secretly carries around in her Sport Billy handbag.

Im about 2 days behind.

We get it, you have a 42 inch tv.

;)

syklops wrote: »

;)

'S'ok, it's second hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Leanne never brought booze to the flat - that was Peters downfall, he was able to drink with nobody seeing.

The way it could work with Jenny as the killer could be that he crosses her the same way he crossed Sally and she would not stand for that, or it could also be that it was not a murder but an accident?

Or it could be like Emmerdale, Tom King was killed by Carl, but he was never suspected.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Did anyone find some of the close-ups tonight so close they were disconcerting? Like the scene between Peter and Ken in the bookies. Their heads were so enormous. It was like have 14 inches of Peter's head in my living room.

FYP and I agree. Was creepy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I saw this on tv the other day

I hate when they give away the story of an episode before it happens without a word of warning :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Well he was in court, Norris saw him being sentenced.

I reckon the mother did it in a moment of madness.

I still don't think it will be a main character. It's like the tram crash, they said 3 people would die. So they killed off Ashely and Molly and then said that there was some randomer driving and he was killed.

They'll probably play it like - no one ever suspected his mother - gasp!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

lizt wrote: »
    I still don't think it will be a main character. It's like the tram crash, they said 3 people would die. So they killed off Ashely and Molly and then said that there was some randomer driving and he was killed.

They'll probably play it like - no one ever suspected his mother - gasp!

Charlotte was murdered that night, and it was blamed on the crash, so you could say that they got rid of three. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone else want Frank to attack Sally :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

cofy wrote: »
    Leanne never brought booze to the flat - that was Peters downfall, he was able to drink with nobody seeing.

The way it could work with Jenny as the killer could be that he crosses her the same way he crossed Sally and she would not stand for that, or it could also be that it was not a murder but an accident?

I thought I saw her having the odd glass of wine in the flat, I could be wrong though.

• Advertisement

Charlotte was murdered that night, and it was blamed on the crash, so you could say that they got rid of three. ;)

The tagline for the tram crash was 4 Funerals and a Wedding. Ashley, Molly, Charlotte and random father of 3 were the funerals and Peter and Leanne and Peter were the wedding. Everyone was wondering for weeks who the 4th character would be, and felt pretty jipped that it wasn't a character. It turned out that the producer decided the tagline would be good after most of the scenes were shot so decided to stick a couple of cops/firefighters discussing a dead car driver into the live episode to justify the use of the tagline.

I thought I saw her having the odd glass of wine in the flat, I could be wrong though.

You're right she did at the start but when he fell off the wagon, I think she poured all booze in the flat down the sink.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Haven't yet wacthed Friday's ep., but...I think 'that Jenny one' is double crossing Frank really, while pretending to con Carla - OR it will be mammy Frank who bumps him off.
    It won't be a regular, unless they immediately do a Trace and get released.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Either way I'm surprised to see he's so tall, I would have thought Peter was a good 3-4 inches taller than him.
    Everyone in the 'Whodunnit' picture is almost the same height! :eek:

syklops wrote: »
    I have a 32 inch TV screen and had to move back on the sofa because Peter and Ken's giant heads were freaking me out! :o

"Hey Peter, fancy going to the Rovers. You can have a yummy pub orange juice while sitting next to me supping my half of bitter."
    Heehee, just what I was thinking. Ken never wants anyone to drink around Peter again? I don't think swearing all your friends and relatives off alcohol is one of the twelve steps..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

This is pathetic! How feckin thick are the factory lot? I would have bloody woolled the head off that b*tch Sally!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

washiskin wrote: »
    This is pathetic! How feckin thick are the factory lot? I would have bloody woolled the head off that b*tch Sally!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Trying to worm her way back in with them all like butter wouldn't melt! Biatch! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

washiskin wrote: »
    I think they were more worried about losing their jobs than smacking silly Sally:rolleyes: someone should have punched her :D I have to say Chris Gascoyne (Peter Barlow) was fantastic tonight, he plays a good drunk which is very hard to do and he played it very well. I hope he snaps out of it soon for Simons sake, he was better off with Leanne. Carla and him are heading for big trouble if they stay together.How cute is Simon

simon%20and%20peter%20barlow.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

What an episode tonight :) Carla and Peter dont belong together they're toxic how many bottles of whiskey have they got in the flat between them its alco's heaven.I'm 99% positive it was'nt Carla to obvious there was somebody in the factory who heard him confessing my moneys on his Mother Anne

Peter with Norris' head :D Why did all the old foggys say nothing bout Peter
    being drunk they know his history Ken would be mad if he found out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

123balltv wrote: »
    my moneys on his Mother Anne

I agree she over heard him saying he raped Carla, at the Funeral Ann will say to Carla she knows she was raped

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement