Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ANTM Cycle 7 on Living TV

• 14-01-2007 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

It's starting Wednesday week I think in the evening.
    The reality tv show with Tyra Banks, I've seen it already it's much better than most of the other cycles and not as predictable or dry.
    Check out the girls:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdFup1h1Efk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Great, looking forward to that. I'm not normally into reality shows, but for some reason I'm hooked on it (America's Next Top Model, for anyone who didn't get the acronym!).

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

It's just one of those shows once you get into it you're hooked! The photoshoots are great this time and the whole twin thing is cool too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

I actually cheated and looked it up on the internet so now know who wins, which has kinda taken all the good out of it for me now. top show though. am glad Janice is no longer a judge.

I found out from watching The Soup who won! Kinda sucked the fun out of it but I was happy with the winner personally although my favourite didn't win. Cycle 8 is starting soon I'll watch it on youtube as soon as it comes out instead because it'll get spoiled for me otherwise!

I think it's being aired Monday night for a 2hour special too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

My brother-in-law is a guest judge when they go to Barcelona :D (Episode 9 I think)

His name's Pancho Saula. He's the director of Elite in Spain.

I watched that episode on Youtube :)

Mike

Yeah I've seen it, Brooke AJ CariDee and Michelle are my faves.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I've seen a couple of them already..... Let me explain, I'm not sad enough to aquire it from the net, I work for NTL in england they OWN Living :) Anyway, never actually watched a full episode, but there's hotties in it :)

Advertisement