Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,706 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The euros are on that time too so that may have a barring in it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Don't know how they would have worked it but The Olympia would have been special.

I've my tix got for the floor but might be an idea for people to purchase the cheap seats if they're certain to get brought down.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Don't know how they would have worked it but The Olympia would have been special.

I've my tix got for the floor but might be an idea for people to purchase the cheap seats if they're certain to get brought down.

They should of moved it out of Dublin and put it in the marquee in cork.

The National stadium, vicar street, rds simmonscourt would of been suitable

If Finn balor goes to the main roster next week or so then he may be gone off the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Latte1

I purchased the cheapest seats and I'm row 8 in the tiered section.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PTH2009 wrote: »
    If Finn balor goes to the main roster next week or so then he may be gone off the card.

He won't be. I get why people are worried, but they've been pushing him as THE star of the whole tour. And they've been saying Corbin will be there too, despite being called up. These tours, and who is going, get worked out well in advance, and they'll make sure Finn does it, even if he gets the call up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Card subject to change, at all times though. We aren't guaranteed to see anyone on any card, even if they've been advertised up until the day of the actual show itself. That's entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Card subject to change, at all times though. We aren't guaranteed to see anyone on any card, even if they've been advertised up until the day of the actual show itself. That's entertainment.

First house show I ever went to was in the states in '01..
    When I bought tickets, the advertised card had Stone Cold, The Rock and Triple H in the main event... by the time the event came round none of the 3 appeared. And half the card was made up of WCW / ECW blow-ins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

When I bought tickets, the advertised card had Stone Cold, The Rock and Triple H in the main event... by the time the event came round none of the 3 appeared. And half the card was made up of WCW / ECW blow-ins :(

You don't recall who did main event? I guess Rock was making films and HHH still injured but cant think why Austin wasn't there.

Angle vs Booker T

It must be a very crowded locker room in the 3arena when WWE visits. The locker rooms backstage in the 3arena don't look that big and with WWE your talking about 20 guys getting ready in a small dressing room.

Anyone knw how many rooms are backstage at the 3arena ???

• Advertisement

I always look at the talent that's advertised for the show on the WWE Worldwide section of the website months in advance. But I know it can change completely. That change you had though is a particularly bad scenario however man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Latte1 wrote: »
    No chance of Takeover coming to Dublin as ticket sales for the June show have been nothing short of disasterous. A rep in the company promoting the show have told me ticket sales are just over 450 for it. Hard to see that increasing too much over the next few weeks. We'll have maximum 1,000 at it.

I paid the cheapest price point for my ticket and I have a good seat in the tiered seating section. IF there is only 1000 or a few thousand at the show then yikes. Judging by the thread on here there is interest but as nxt not aired on tv only network plus it on during euro's attendance probably will be poor.

following are the dates for the euro tour in november 2016

Wed 7th Sep- WWE Live- The o2 London

Wed 2nd Nov- Frankfurt Germany
    Thu 3rd Nov- Munich Germany
    Fri 4th Nov- London England (Wembly Arena)
    Sat 5th Nov- Minehead England
    Sat 5th Nov- Manchester England
    Sun 6th Nov- Leeds England (5pm)
    Sun 6th Nov- Newcastle England (5pm)
    Mon 7th Nov- Glasgow Scotland (Raw)
    Tue 8th Nov- Glasgow Scotland (SmackDown)
    Tue 8th Nov- Oberhausen Germany
    Wed 9th Nov- Birmingham England
    Wed 9th Nov- Berlin Germany
    Thu 10th Nov- Vienna Austria
    Thu 10th Nov- Cardiff Wales
    Fri 11th Nov- Lyon France
    Fri 11th Nov- Barcelona Spain
    Sat 12th Nov- Madrid Spain
    Sat 12th Nov- Strasbourg France

Very UK and Germany orintated tour in November. If we are to get a show it will have to be Thursday 3rd or Friday 4th November (3arena is free on both those dates). Maybe WWE decided only 1 show per year in Dublin would be more profitable plus NXT is on here in June.

Glad im going to Raw and SD in Glasgow

****, I hope that changes...

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Lord TSC wrote: »
    He won't be. I get why people are worried, but they've been pushing him as THE star of the whole tour. And they've been saying Corbin will be there too, despite being called up. These tours, and who is going, get worked out well in advance, and they'll make sure Finn does it, even if he gets the call up.

The most recent tours had Taker and Daniel Bryan pushed hard as the main draws and look what happened there.

I believe they come up with who they're advertising for each shows, but nothing is set in stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Why did we get kicked off next European tour? :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Prob will be announced after the NXT show in June

I can see them throwing a few main roster heads onto the NXT card to beef up ticket sales...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

At this moment in time, I can guarantee they'll be coming back. I was present when UK/Ireland tour organiser signed their contract when they were here last week.

Edit - Just checked the system, they are down as provisional for the 11/11/16 at the moment for Belfast

I'd imagine the Dublin show would be the Saturday as they check out that day

• Advertisement

Glico Man wrote: »
    At this moment in time, I can guarantee they'll be coming back. I was present when UK/Ireland tour organiser signed their contract when they were here last week.

Edit - Just checked the system, they are down as provisional for the 11/11/16 at the moment for Belfast

I'd imagine the Dublin show would be the Saturday as they check out that day

That's odd there in both Lyon and Barcelona that night according to wwe.com

I would of thought Dublin and Belfast would be the 3/4 November

Still no word on a November show? :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Still no word on a November show? :(

nothing yet - changed the thread title to reflect that. Cheers :)

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/article/smackdown-live-usa-network-july-19?sf26901739=1

My guess they are going to announce Irish dates when the new rosters are announced

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wonder does that mean we'll get two world titles again.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Angron wrote: »
    Wonder does that mean we'll get two world titles again.

I imagine Vince won't want anything diluting Roman's Reign on the WWE World Heavyweight Championship so I reckon the champion can appear on both shows (and look strong).

For tours the show that doesn't have the champion should close with a proper grudge match main event, along the lines of an Owen Zayn type feud, or perhaps for the IC title or US Title if they're going to be built back up.

Both titles are receiving more respect these days so that might point to one of them main eventing the B-Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 saxisonfire

Still nothing on Irish shows, thought they might've revealed some after nxt. Shame really, had hoped to finally see AJ, Zayn, Owens etc in ring for the first time. Suppose it'll be another year so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Still nothing on Irish shows, thought they might've revealed some after nxt. Shame really, had hoped to finally see AJ, Zayn, Owens etc in ring for the first time. Suppose it'll be another year so.

They are not doing a Dublin or Belfast show in Novemeber. No bad blood for the Irish but we got April and NXT so they decided to avoid over saturation so we are not getting November - they will be back in April though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

They are not doing a Dublin or Belfast show in Novemeber. No bad blood for the Irish but we got April and NXT so they decided to avoid over saturation so we are not getting November - they will be back in April though!

Fair enough just one last question not directly to you but to all the members here. Which show are we all going to in UK?

• Advertisement

Heading to Raw and SmackDown in Glasgow in November so I'm getting my fix lol

Advertisement