Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Construction Studies

• 14-06-2003 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

I've been looking over the past LC Construction Studies papers, and the distinct lack of predictibility with the questions is starting to concern me.

Outside of Heat, and two scale drawings, is there anything else that regularly crops up? Anyone get any tips from their teachers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

are u mad?
    at least 3 def questions every year well this year anyz:)
    em Heat, Sound, PLUMBING[def look over the systems], U-Value thing , Daylight factor and the whole formula thingys..

it will be handy enuf hopefully:)

cartman

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Im absolutely screwwed in Construction!!! My teacher gave us 3, yes 3, theory classes in the last 2 years.We spent more time doin angles with wood.It was like wood work for the junior all over again! at least me project worked out. What types of projects did every1 do? I did a model of where I live and then I made out a development plan for the area.Its out in the country so planning is needed blah blah blah. BTW, does anyone kno of any web sites that have some construction notes on them? I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

:confused:

Advertisement