Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Finished!!!!!

• 11-06-2003 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

No more school...for a little while at least!!!

Gonna go play some cs and start getting LOCKED before tonite!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That's the easy part over with. Welcome to the big bad world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭pseudonym

you big ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************.
    I still have accounting, physics and chemistry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭David C

I'm finished too today.. Business was my last exam.

It's a strange feeling after all that time saying goodbye.. generally delighted though!

The majority of the partying will have to be postponed until everyone else is finished the rest of their exams next week!

Now to order a shiny new multi ghz pc from Komplett to replace/complement my battered old 333mhz and do everything I've postponed until now!

W00t!
    W00t!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,146 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Ughhh still have Physics,Spanish and A.maths..
    Gotta wait 4 days until physics now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'm finished on friday with german....nice:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Science and T.G. done........I'M FINISHED....W000000T!!!!!!!! it's only my junior cert, but I'M FINISHED!!!!! NO STUDY UNTIL FIFITH YEAR WOOOOOOOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Economics and Classical Studies next wednesday... then it's straight across the road to the pub.... indeed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Ya cnut! but yeah... i've got classics and applied maths left... then it's not even across the road to get to the pub... :d

Advertisement