Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Higher Level Art History...

• 14-06-2003 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Is there a topic that comes up every year to write about? Any other predictions on the Higher Level paper are welcome here.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

im learnin

* irish metal work

* romanesque + gothic architecture

hopin that will get me by, and im doin the film / animation question in section C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Prundic

Excellent,Gothic Architecture is what I'm going over too.I'm just wondering what is an easy enough film to rattle on about in the other question.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rufus T.Firefly

The Matrix is a pretty good bet. Just talk about the special effects, music etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

shawshank redemption is easy, so is one flew over the cookoos nest. dont mean to be biased against the matrix but a lot of art correctors might have somethin against that being used as an "art" film, alot of them are stuck up their own hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

paul henry is fairly likely for the irish section cause there was the exhibition this year.
    also a question on public monuments for the appreciation section now that the spike is actually up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement