Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

History Special Topic - Have I lost all the marks for it?...

• 12-06-2003 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

I've just realised. One of the sources I named is wrong. I gave the wrong name altogether! Did JC Beckett instead of FSL Lyons!!! Also, to make it worse, I did the wrong publishing date for my other one (1993 instead of 1991)!

What happens now? Will I lose the 20%? Every examiner will spot it because the book is very well known "Ireland since the famine".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

WTF are u smoking man? I fricken made up my sources on the spot. I even said I saw a film about that particular topic that I got from the library and said it was a History channel production!

Good 'ol Hans Schuman wrote another one of my sources, apparently:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

You wont lose all the marks for it.
    What'll happen, since they will think you stole the special topic, is they will go over it and mark it as hard as possible.
    You'll still get around 60/80 so dont worry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

They may just take the 2 points for the name off ya. Theyll never cancel the whole essay. You never know they mightn't spot it.

Advertisement