Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Applied Maths Paper 2003

• 09-06-2003 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Any hot tips for this?Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,146 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Something tells me Linear motion is coming up..............:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

How many questions are you all preparing for?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,146 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Did all 10, preparing for 8

Qs 1,3,4,5,8,9,10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Everything but that moment of inertia stuff. The questions I'll hit, in this order too, are probably diff equ's, acc linear motion, relative velocity, projectiles, impacts and collisions, pulleys, shm, then I'll take a look at statics/hydrostatics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

I've done all except question 9. I might skip 7 in the exam as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I havnt looked at hydrostatics or rigid body motion.

My questions in order will probably be Q4 - Q10 - Q1 - Q5 - Q6[if SHM] - Q3 - Q4 - Q7[statics I think is 7]

But i'm cover3ed if they give two ****ty questions.

Lets all pray together that they give a paper as easy as last years one was :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭disco_rob_funk

lucky bastards. 2001 was a gaylord.

congrats to all in advance for doing AM (all Hons. I hope!), you can really see the people who've 'got it' in college, and the people who don't! You'll appreciate it when you do...

Best of luck

RC

Advertisement