Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are you staying or leaving?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    When the Titanic hits the iceberg and the lifeboats are being lowered, take the hint.
    How's berlin doing these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

I think it's time for the government to introduce a leaving tax of €500 per person.

new zealand have done that already... $25 every time i want to leave the airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Leaving this kip :D time for some adventure.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jimmyneo1

noblestee wrote: »
    Maybe your mates just hate you, there's loads of jobs here.

Yeah the truth hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 33,014 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Daddio wrote: »
    How's berlin doing these days?

Great! have two jobs at the moment and don't need German for either of them! And the beers much cheaper!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Only think keeping me here is my lack of German or Japanese. As soon as I can hold a conversation in either language I'm on the next flight out of this sh!th0l3.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Only think keeping me here is my lack of Germany or Japanese. As soon as I can hold a conversation in either language I'm on the next flight out of this sh!th0l3.

I could do with a bit of Germany myself. Them damn Germans want it all to themselves though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Great! have two jobs at the moment and don't need German for either of them! And the beers much cheaper!
    Sounds great. Now I only have to get college out of the way...

Advertisement