Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

**** COMPUTER DIDN'T SAVE MY COMMENT

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭noelpat

RoverJames wrote: »
    Indeed, some of the decisions are looney by board.ie mods, a quick look a the dispute board shows that, most of the appealed ones get the ban time chopped in half.

Very true, dr.bollocks if you ask me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

* craics open can*

whats happening lads? Looking forward to Galway next week its drink drink women hookers and poker:D

Won't be paying too much attention to Galway to be honest, not my cup of tea at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,899 ✭✭✭thesandeman

whats happening lads? Looking forward to Galway next week its drink drink women hookers and poker:D

Same as any other week in Galway so (except for extra hookers).

Same as any other week in Galway so (except for extra hookers).

Oh no i save my money for the hookers on race week, i like to indulge on race week:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

http://www.totegoracingclub.ie/Content/club/tgrclub.aspx

Any of yous have one of these cards? Fairly handy things tbh, although I haven't got a chance to use mine yet nor will I unless Leopardstown or the Curragh are on it for August.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,899 ✭✭✭thesandeman

They sent me one ages ago but never got any emails or anything since.
    Had actually forgot I have it till I seen your post. Must give em a shout.

I never get any emails, I just keep an eye out on the Events page to see where is on. Curragh is free in on the first Sunday of August but most likely I'll be working.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

RoverJames wrote: »
    Won't be paying too much attention to Galway to be honest, not my cup of tea at all.

I will be! Absolutely cleaned up there last year and intend to do so again this year. :pac: A 150/1 (BF) winner did help though.

x PyRo wrote: »
    I will be! Absolutely cleaned up there last year and intend to do so again this year. :pac: A 150/1 (BF) winner did help though.

*Note to self, keep track of Pyros thread from Monday religiously*

I'm sure to lose this year though. :'(

/reverse-jinx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

http://www.totegoracingclub.ie/Content/club/tgrclub.aspx

Any of yous have one of these cards? Fairly handy things tbh, although I haven't got a chance to use mine yet nor will I unless Leopardstown or the Curragh are on it for August.:D

I've got one yeah, great for the free entry now and then.
    Also you can get 2 tickets for the price of one for Galway on the Wednesday, Plate day.

ft9 wrote: »
    I've got one yeah, great for the free entry now and then.
    Also you can get 2 tickets for the price of one for Galway on the Wednesday, Plate day.

Have you used it before? They sent me out two of the same, same ID number and name on it, could I use one and a mate use one or do they scan in the ID number or something?

I got 2 myself, not sure if you'd pull off 2 of ye using them.

Yeah i have used it a few times, they do swipe them alright

Resting the liver before the Galway races:cool:

Im total opposite Jonjo, I'm gonna warm up me liver the weekend to be ready for Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Oh no i save my money for the hookers on race week, i like to indulge on race week:D
    Resting my dick before the Galway races:cool:

:eek:

Bored.

• Advertisement

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Bored.

Go get a kebab:pac:

Now im banned from the politics forum because i was talking about the bombings in Oslo, this place is turning into a left wing dictatorship.

Take it to the Dispute Resolution section JJ. We don't want to be getting in trouble here!

Sorry PyRo:o

No problem dude, it's just that discussing bans in other forums could lead to bother. We don't want that. :pac:

PyRo you going to the Galway races?

I'd say so, hopefully anyways. I've to attend something on Tuesday night and it'll involve a significant amount of pints, so I'll have to see how the head is on Wednesday. Will probably head up on Thursday, then back home Friday for another do that evening.

It's a tough life. :pac:

Going drinking all next week, will go out to the track Wed and maybe Fri, its going to be lunacy:D

Suppose the meet up is ****ed so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Suppose the meet up is ****ed so.

Are you still going urbansea?

Advertisement