Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-08-2012, 14:22   #481
grindle

You'd have a better feed of thick juices if you slotted with a dremel or junior hacksaw.

My problem with sugary juices is the battery end of the carto gets a burnt-on black ring of juice (and the bottom of the foam gets gummed-up), and once that happens, juice tastes like it's being filtered through sugar syrup (because it is).

Hate that.

I yearn for a contact-less, cleanable (Teflon?) atty/carto.
Advertisement
10-08-2012, 09:47   #482
DirtyBollox

so i got a dual coil LR echomizer for an ego yesterday. it arrived with no condoms on either end, fair enough, but i am wondering how do i fill it? It has the hole at the battery end and when i take the tip off i can see the insides. will i have to drip fill it down the sides? cause thats effort!!!!!
10-08-2012, 09:49   #483
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
yeah with the bigger ones you can't do the condom fill, they're too big and awkwardly shaped for that

you do have to drip slowly into the filler on top, trying not to get any juice down the airhole in the middle

wont breask it if you do, it'll just run straight through and out the battery end and if any gets stuck in there itll take a while to dislodge as you vape and it'll affect the air draw
Thanks from:
10-08-2012, 12:44   #484
Samba

So punched yet another hole but made it twice the size, then the carto wouldn't fit naturally, but turned it 45 degrees and made another of equal size and that straightened everything out.

My carto looks like it's diseased or plagued by acne, but hey, juice is flowing freely into the carto, result
22-09-2012, 20:37   #485
Eoin

Just a quick update - I'm still using the JTank and the Boge XXL carts.

I've found that if I drip some liquid in a new cart and then leave it for at least an hour before use, I'm getting a much better success rate. I've a feeling that the Boge cartos don't like being used dry at all - moreso than other types.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion