Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Will Georgia Salpa follow Rosanna Davison into Playboy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

Georgia was asked about her tits in the RTE interview. She said they're natural and she takes after her mother, who is slim and busty.

Here's a clip from another part of the interview.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHCLAkcf8Hg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

marbless wrote: »
    Georgia was asked about her tits in the RTE interview. She said they're natural and she takes after her mother, who is slim and busty.

Here's a clip from another part of the interview.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHCLAkcf8Hg

She'd hardly admit to implants....this is Ireland remember ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭voter1983

So when is Rosanna's long awaited reveal in playboy gonna happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

voter1983 wrote: »
    So when is Rosanna's long awaited reveal in playboy gonna happen?

I read a bit about Jordan doing playboy and it was a year after the pics were taken that the issue came out.

If this story is correct, Miss Davison will be unveiled in Playboy next month...
    http://her.ie/story/rosanna-davison-makes-the-cover-of-playboy-after-saucy-shoot-949952

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Apparently Glenda Gilson would do playboy "if asked"

amdublin wrote: »
    Is there a source for this? I doubt Playboy would be interested in her - although sometimes she looks a bit like Mrs Obama. http://thebananasandwich.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/glenda-gilson1.jpg

Reading the Rosanna Davison story again it sounds like she won't be providing a full reveal - more like a topless on-the-beach shoot

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

marbless wrote: »
    Is there a source for this? I doubt Playboy would be interested in her - although sometimes she looks a bit like Mrs Obama. http://thebananasandwich.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/glenda-gilson1.jpg

Reading the Rosanna Davison story again it sounds like she won't be providing a full reveal - more like a topless on-the-beach shoot

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/glenda-gilson-i-would-consider-posing-for-playboy-but-i-havent-been-asked-3215276.html

Glenda G is quoted in the story as saying: “I’d need to have a well padded bra for that sort of shoot!”

Presumably she understands that she'd be required to dispense with the bra (well-padded or otherwise) for a Playboy shoot;).

Or is the bimbo factor at work here??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Translation: $$$

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I'd much prefer to see Nadia Forde than auld horse face Glenda

The Sun are to show Rosanna's pics on their website today at 3pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    The Sun are to show Rosanna's pics on their website today at 3pm
    the sun first with the news my hole!

Heres the photos here and now on the german playboy website already.
    Theres boobies on display so in Ireland its NOT SAFE FOR WORK probably

<Snip>

Edited: Just so people have fair warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

They've all been available on line since last night, if you knew where to look. It's only topless, and she's DEFINITELY had them done. Look like beach balls in some of the pics. Very disappointing, and it's proved she's a liar.

ratedR wrote: »
    They've all been available on line since last night, if you knew where to look. It's only topless, and she's DEFINITELY had them done. Look like beach balls in some of the pics. Very disappointing, and it's proved she's a liar.
    Any links?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Theres boobies on display so in Ireland its NSFW probably

<Snip>

What a let down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

hmm, must remember to pick up a copy when the October delivery is dropped into the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Its a poor boob job!

Shoulda gone to a better surgeon.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Theres boobies on display so in Ireland its NOT SAFE FOR WORK probably

<Snip>

Edited: Just so people have fair warning.

No Boobies!!!!! Read the Charter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭head_honcho

only boob-job boobs stay upright when lying back! when you have so blatantly had surgery why not just admit it!? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

because it's nobodies business?

do you want her to outline all the dental treatments she had over the years too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭head_honcho

ratedR wrote: »
    because it's nobodies business?

do you want her to outline all the dental treatments she had over the years too?

I notice you didn't comment on ratedR, who called it 'disappointing' and she's a 'liar', a much stronger response than mine.
    It isn't anyone's business but if you are going to allege to the public arena that you haven't had work done, when a blind person could see that there are two melons suddenly on her chest, I think she should have just been truthful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well I didnt read the thread, I'd seen the pictures, got an erection and saw the thread title on the main page so clicked into it

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Are they real?

Video on the irish sun website of the shooting of it and they look false, VIDEO IS NSFW

SNIP. If the pic breaks the charter, then the vid does too.

Mod, not sure if that link is allowed so please snip if not, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

I didn't think i'd be disappointed but I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

She has a killer body. I'm off to Germany for a couple of days at the weekend. I'll purchase a copy and report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I would be too sure they're fake. Look fairly natural to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

I would be too sure they're fake. Look fairly natural to me.

??? You could drive a truck through that gap! :D

I totally still would though!

Just saying its not a great boob job!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

NO MORE LINKS TO PICTURES, VIDEOS, ETC OF ROSANNA'S BOOBS. MMMMMKAY?

• Advertisement

Ireland's own history-making hottie will be interviewed on the Late Late Show tomorrow night.

Looking ahead, Miss Salpa is now quoted at 4/7 to appear naked in Playboy before the end of 2012. Does Paddy Power know something the rest of us don't?

Roz Purcell is available at 6-1, followed by Nadia Forde and Holly Carpenter (9-1).

Advertisement