Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Georgia Salpa follow Rosanna Davison into Playboy?

• 06-09-2011 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Paddy Power has made Georgia Salpa 7/4 favourite to be the next Irish woman to pose nude in Playboy magazine, following Rosanna Davison's decision to get her kit off in the famous publication next year.

Any takers?:p
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Would not surprise me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Modelling= Selling pics of body for money- my guess is yes

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

The odds on Rosanna appearing in the US edition of Playboy by end of 2012 are 3-1. At present she has agreed to pose naked in the European edition of the magazine next Spring.

How many days 'till April rolls around?:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/now-georgia-may-reveal-all-with-her-new-agency-2868819.html

She's signed with Neon....only a matter of time - if the price is right [her words], i see a juicy NUTS contract for her.

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/now-georgia-may-reveal-all-with-her-new-agency-2868819.html

She's signed with Neon....only a matter of time - if the price is right [her words], i see a juicy NUTS contract for her.
    If Georgia signed for Nuts she'd be posing topless only. To match Rosanna's Playboy move she'll need to remove her panties also.

Bring it on, I say - or should that be take it off?:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

marbless wrote: »
    If Georgia signed for Nuts she'd be posing topless only. To match Rosanna's Playboy move she'll need to remove her panties also.

Bring it on, I say - or should that be take it off?:D

Not everybody in Playboy actually goes fully naked. It is often implied nudity.

Anyway, there are topless pictures of Rosanna online and without the horrors of photoshop to boot.

Not that I have ever located these photos of course :P:pac:

Not everybody in Playboy actually goes fully naked. It is often implied nudity.
    Implied nudity is a bit of a cop-out when a babe is earning big bucks to get all her kit off ;). Readers of men's magazines expect full-frontal nakedness from the girls who pose for them. The sub-title of "Playboy" is Entertainment for Men, and that's what the girls should provide. Thankfully, most of them do.

Some classic pin-up poses are particularly striking. Like when a babe faces the camera with her panties at half-mast (knee level) or fully lowered (warming her ankles). Or when she sprawls on all fours to be photographed from behind, wearing nothing but stockings and high heels.

No pressure, then, Rosanna.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭FrankAmazing

Implied nudity is a bit of a cop-out when a babe is earning big bucks to get all her kit off ;). Readers of men's magazines expect full-frontal nakedness from the girls who pose for them. The sub-title of "Playboy" is Entertainment for Men, and that's what the girls should provide. Thankfully, most of them do.

Some classic pin-up poses are particularly striking. Like when a babe faces the camera with her panties at half-mast (knee level) or fully lowered (warming her ankles). Or when she sprawls on all fours to be photographed from behind, wearing nothing but stockings and high heels.

No pressure, then, Rosanna.....:D

you're a serious creep

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

you're a serious creep

Or a realist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

An optimist I'd say...:D

• Advertisement

you're a serious creep
    Me, serious? Most people think I'm flippant;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Keep it on topic please folks.

Looks like Callum Best is upto his old tricks!!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/210509/Calum-nips-out-for-a-Donna/

If Georgia follows Rosanna into "Playboy", another door that will open for them potentially is "Playboy Book of Lingerie" (PBOL).

The title is a bit misleading (it's a magazine, not a book). And true, there's lots of lingerie in every issue. But most of it is on the floor :) - or hanging off the models who are, effectively, naked.

The popularity of PBOL is easily explained. It contains no articles or cartoons - just page after page of stunning women who can't keep their kit on. Big-name Playboy favourites like Alley Baggett feature frequently, and the first issue I ever saw had a full-frontal spread of Pamela Anderson.

Whether Rosanna gets asked to explore this avenue will depend, of course, on the impact she makes in the Europe edition of "Playboy" next year.

So there's much for Georgia to consider.;)

I guess she will have to be asked first though.

After all Rosie was Miss World ie she had an international prescence at pen stage. Georgia is a glamour model from Ireland.

How would playboy even know of her existence??

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I doubt Callum and Georgia even have genuine real relationship more like a media business "staged" relationship :rolleyes:

amdublin wrote: »
    I guess she will have to be asked first though.

After all Rosie was Miss World ie she had an international prescence at pen stage. Georgia is a glamour model from Ireland.

How would playboy even know of her existence??
    Sure, Rosanna's Miss World tag adds to her market value and lets "Playboy" promote her appearance as 'Former Miss World like you've never seen her before'.

But there's only one Miss World every year. So all the other girls who get their kit off for "Playboy" have to compete, promote themselves and convince the editors that men will want to see them naked.

By signing for UK management agency Neon, Georgia has upped her game. Neon's clients include Katie Price, after all. No doubt Georgia will expect the agency to bring her to the attention of various men's magazines, including "Playboy".

• Registered Users Posts: 8 merden

Cant decide which id pay money for. I lost interest in playboy very quickly after it came out here cos its very very very tame for the price. Ok both are very fine looking women but would i pay money to see them nude in a mag? Dont know.. Now the likes of Tia Carrera are very different... As for georgia signing for neon.. Its a pity that they dont just lock that tart jordan up with her other nutjob friend kerry some place.. classy bird peeing into a bottle on top of a bar in a hotel.. lol lol

merden wrote: »
    Ok both are very fine looking women but would i pay money to see them nude in a mag? Dont know..
    Fair point - it's a chicken and egg situation.

Time is moving on for Georgia, who turned 26 this year. Lucy Pinder teased guys for a few years before displaying her 32Gs in all their glory, and she was younger when a freelance photographer discovered her. Now she's one of the most recognizable figures in the world of glamour modelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Pre-ordering my copy of ms Salpas edition with ''water'' proof pages. Might even get two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Salpa in playboy. My lad will be raw for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Haha i bet every man in Ireland is praying she does.:D

Paddy Power is now offering Miss Salpa at 1/3 to pose topless for a lads' mag by the end of June next year.

As to the magazine in which Georgia's jugs will be displayed, "Nuts" is 5/2 favourite, followed by "Zoo" and "Playboy".

Maybe she's unclipping her bra at this very moment...;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Just seen this on Twitter.

18_10_GEORGIA_3.jpg

Setantabet have opened betting on Georgia Salpa posing for Playboy. Personally I'll all for it :)

Anyone think she will actually do it?

Setantabet have her as 6/1 to pose for Playboy by December 2014. Maybe with Rosanna doing it, she'd be kinda tempted.

Might ask her on Twitter & see if she advises this bet :p

http://www.setantabet.com/setantabet?action=GoEvClass&ev_class_id=136

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,824 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Hopefully

After watching Georgia Salpa's interview on RTE a few weeks ago, I doubt very much she'll pose for Playboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 HollyRichter

Who cares??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Who cares??

Didn't read the thread? Shame.

• Advertisement

After watching Georgia Salpa's interview on RTE a few weeks ago, I doubt very much she'll pose for Playboy.

She's already admitted many times she'd do it....for the right price!
    My guess is she'll do a Lucy Pinder....cover the niples/implied nudity bs....to try get an even higher price, once she hits the magic numbers....boobs ahoy!

Great debate then on wether they are real or fake, she'll keep stchum...why?, 'cause it gets people talking innit?....more publicity ;)

Advertisement