Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

British armed forces invade Ibrox stadium

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

Aye and not one hate filled word was uttered at the barrowland on Friday night???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dublinbhoy88

PeteEd wrote: »
    Aye and not one hate filled word was uttered at the barrowland on Friday night???
    are the british armed forces supposed to protect the Uk not celebrate the deaths of Irishmen, i.e "**** bobby sands he is dead" or the 'bouncy' celebrating the murder of Robert Hamill, hardly surprising though from these state sponsored terrorists:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJjSqslJt4&feature=player_detailpage

British Armed Forces at Ibrox on Saturday whipping the Rangers faithful to a hate filled frenzy

How did the British armed forces invade a part of Britain? Should the thread title not read British soldiers get a rousing reception at a British football ground? FFS they are not even armed (except for the arms they were born with):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

are the british armed forces supposed to protect the Uk not celebrate the deaths of Irishmen, i.e "**** bobby sands he is dead" or the 'bouncy' celebrating the murder of Robert Hamill, hardly surprising though from these state sponsored terrorists:D

You gotta love the Queens finest..

Gimps the lot of them.

PeteEd wrote: »

And that makes it ok then..

• Advertisement

not yet wrote: »
    And that makes it ok then..

Makes what ok? They were British soldiers visiting a football ground in Britain.

The NFL in America have salutes to their troops at every game

http://www.nfl.com/salute

I don't see a tread about that or is this just the usual shinnerbots Brit bashing?

bumper234 wrote: »
    Makes what ok? They were British soldiers visiting a football ground in Britain.

The NFL in America have salutes to their troops at every game

http://www.nfl.com/salute

I don't see a tread about that or is this just the usual shinnerbots Brit bashing?

If you read the story in full I think you'll find The Army joined in with sectrarian songs.

And it's nothing to do with Brit bashing, Jeez you seem to have some kind of complex about that.

If you read the story in full I think you'll find The Army joined in with sectrarian songs.

And it's nothing to do with Brit bashing, Jeez you seem to have some kind of complex about that.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/sep/29/rangers-military

It will be interesting to see if any newspaper covers the fact that members of Britain's armed forces appeared to join in with Scottish football fans as they sang sectarian songs at a match yesterday. Initial reports suggest not.

And the video has been removed :rolleyes:

bumper234 wrote: »
    http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/sep/29/rangers-military

It will be interesting to see if any newspaper covers the fact that members of Britain's armed forces appeared to join in with Scottish football fans as they sang sectarian songs at a match yesterday. Initial reports suggest not.

And the video has been removed :rolleyes:

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Claiming something happened and having solid proof something happened are two totally different things DUCY?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dublinbhoy88

last week a celtic fan was fined 600 pounds and banned from UK football grounds for 3 years for singing the 'roll of honour', a song about the H-block hunger strikers, I wonder how many of these militants or fans will appear in court over this sectarian song bash:rolleyes:

last week a celtic fan was fined 600 pounds and banned from UK football grounds for 3 years for singing the 'roll of honour', a song about the H-block hunger strikers, I wonder how many of these militants or fans will appear in court over this sectarian song bash:rolleyes:

None don't you know, It's the queens regiment young man..It's one of dozens of sectarian incidents in Ibrox over the years that mainstream papers choose to ignore.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Since there appears to be no particular evidence, locking the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement