Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HEC SF: Clermont Auvergne vs Leinster; Sunday 29 April, KO 1600(CET); Live Sky Sports

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

C'MON LEINSTER

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Frick sitting here with a stripper in a bar that I thought would have the game. I have no wallet or phone. I'm fairly goosed. Come on Leinster.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Possesed black man supporting Clermont on Sky Sports is my new idol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭crisco10

In fairness, the whole place looks mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Stadium is rocking, I wish I was there so bloody much ha.

Leinster by 2 in the end I reckon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

1st try scorer any 1????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    1st try scorer any 1????

Healy always represents value for a small bet

Usually around 40/1

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Banbridgeman

Before I'm labeled a poor sport I want to make clear I'm supporting Leinster. But the Irish media is delusional. Leinster COULD win but it's far more likely Clermont will. The venue is even stronger for Clermont not weaker because it allows them to double their support. Leinster have a chance but the fact that every pundit and every poster here says they will win is a joke-shop. Massive home advantage looking at the stadium support and the ref is also in their favour. Prediction and a dose of reality, Clermont by a score

Interesting observation. Clermont have only won 1 HEC knockout game ever. And that was the QF this year...

Although, they seem to be away for all those loses.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    Healy always represents value for a small bet

Usually around 40/1

that will do cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Banbridgeman

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Leinster have only lost one away game all season, and that was way back at the start of September!

Clermont have lost 6 away games!
    Lucky for Clermont then because this is very much a home game for them. Considering their fans actually traveled its a massive advantage

Before I'm labeled a poor sport I want to make clear I'm supporting Leinster. But the Irish media is delusional. Leinster COULD win but it's far more likely Clermont will. The venue is even stronger for Clermont not weaker because it allows them to double their support. Leinster have a chance but the fact that every pundit and every poster here says they will win is a joke-shop. Massive home advantage looking at the stadium support and the ref is also in their favour. Prediction and a dose of reality, Clermont by a score

Stupid post, most pundits recognize it's a 50/50 game

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

You're delusional if you think we don't know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Frick sitting here with a stripper in a bar that I thought would have the game. I have no wallet or phone. I'm fairly goosed. Come on Leinster.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

crisco10 wrote: »
    Interesting observation. Clermont have only won 1 HEC knockout game ever. And that was the QF this year...

Although, they seem to be away for all those loses.

Be the hokey. They did win the Amlin a while ago though.

Joe just confirmed that Boss and Jennings start because Reddan and Locky were carrying knocks earlier in the week.

Paddy Power offering Evens.

Has anybody seen that for a rugby game before???

I have seen 10/11 at -1 but never evens!!

Wow, atmosphere is immense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭clsmooth

ANXIOUS wrote: »

Who is she backing today?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

crisco10 wrote: »
    Paddy Power offering Evens.

Has anybody seen that for a rugby game before???

I have seen 10/11 at -1 but never evens!!
    Clermont 10/11 and Leinster 11/10 according to the website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Is Boss 32????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 sdigby

Available on France 2 TV on Atlantic Bird at 5 West if you can steer your satellite dish there now! Its in French of course!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

I think you can call this one a home semi. The crowd is immense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Come on Leinster!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Fcuk it should of went to airport last nite when drunk!!! worry about it tomorrow, looks amazing....need Leinster now in Final so I can cheer them on

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Superb from rougerie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

What a hit by Brian!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

couple of nice early breaks from Boss and Sexton

Most intense opening minutes to a game I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

This is mad stuff so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Scrums were miles apart there. if it's like that all match, there will be collapses all the time

Advertisement