Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Didn't get to see Tin Tin lads :(

Lol I read this as 'I didn't get in'.. my bad :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Haven't used we7 in ages, went on it just there to find they've redesigned the whole site (looks ugly) and I have to buy a premium membership if I want to listen to more than 50 songs per month. Bastards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    My procrastination has reached a new low. I was just facebook stalking my lecturers.

Procrastination is the key to success, so procrastinate right away! Don't put it off...

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Namlub wrote: »
    Haven't used we7 in ages, went on it just there to find they've redesigned the whole site (looks ugly) and I have to buy a premium membership if I want to listen to more than 50 songs per month. Bastards...

I just went through a similar experience with Spotify. Why the hell do people do that stuff?

At least 8tracks hasn't abandoned me like that yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Literally just discovered 8tracks yesterday, IM IN LOVE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Name change again?! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

My head hurts :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Damnit, I presumed that was Megachin!!

STOP CONFUSING ME!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Who's Mega Chin? :pac:

Oh, it isn't! I thought it was too, even though theres a new once since Megachin (I think...).

But that post count is just WAY too low for our Chinny :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh, it isn't! I thought it was too, even though theres a new once since Megachin (I think...).

But that post count is just WAY too low for our Chinny :pac:
    Post count eh?
    What are you implying? >_>

Post count eh?

That you have a much more exciting life than all of us? >_> :P

You should be overjoyed that you've convinced the masses that any username with the word "chin" MUST be you :pac:

Post count eh?

That you have a much more exciting life than all of us? >_> :P

You should be overjoyed that you've convinced the masses that any username with the word "chin" MUST be you :pac:
    No I just have a much more boring job :-P

Actually that relates to my argh. I WANT A NEW JOB!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Stupid fly in my room that wont go out my window or door :mad: Wont stop buzzing and I wanna sleeeeeeeep :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Who's Mega Chin? :pac:
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Doing an essay and DCG before I go to work. Although I enjoy both, they're time consuming :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I got literally 10 minutes of sleep last night. Because I was sleeping in a freezing cold hall with like 10 other people who kept singing hannah montana songs for the whole night. While chasing me with a water gun.
    Now I have to go to work.
    I need a nap...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

sigh. i actually am quite the idiot tbh. quiiiitte the idiot.
    FUCK MY LIFE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I overslept on 3 different occasions today. FML!

• Advertisement

Seriously, I deserve a degree in procrastination. For the love of god I cannot do this essay! Been in library since 11.30. 13.30 still nothing written cos I'm a perfectionist about the essay. Worst part is it's due Thursday. FML

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Seriously, I deserve a degree in procrastination. For the love of god I cannot do this essay! Been in library since 11.30. 13.30 still nothing written cos I'm a perfectionist about the essay. Worst part is it's due Thursday. FML
    Hey you have loads of time! Don't stress! The grand majority of my essays were started at 11.30pm the night before they were due. It'll be graaaaand.

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Hey you have loads of time! Don't stress! The grand majority of my essays were started at 11.30pm the night before they were due. It'll be graaaaand.

Did I forget to mention I've two exams next week as well? :p Politics and Philosophy. One of which is on the same day my essay is due. They sure know how to pick timings!

Thanksies though! Made me feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one whos a last minute person!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I need to get out of bed and do my business homework. I don't want to go to bed because then I'll have to start my business homework. Such a conundrum...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

You and me both! Perfectionism and procrastination is not a good combination.:( We will get it done though, we are far from the worst in the class!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Havnt started any of my midterm homework study yet and ive 4 tests this week.
    And my tummy hurts and Im just not bothered, I wanna go to bed and just chill.

Feckin school. I rant about it every weekend, and will continue to do so until Summer tbh.. then after Summer Ill rat bout it every day :P

_meehan_ wrote: »
    You and me both! Perfectionism and procrastination is not a good combination.:( We will get it done though, we are far from the worst in the class!!

I know. Me no likey this essay :( Tuesday...me + you coffee and essay stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

It's unfair how the worst things happen to me and everyone else somehow avoids it! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Girls are confusing!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm an engineering student, and the ratio is like 80 lads to 1 girl, so I don't get to talk to them very often. Bolton St. is filled with fart jokes as a result of this scarcity.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Girls are confusing!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm an engineering student, and the ratio is like 80 lads to 1 girl, so I don't get to talk to them very often. Bolton St. is filled with fart jokes as a result of this scarcity.

Try being a computer games student. The ratio in my year is 30:0

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement