Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Defence Forces

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I'd like them to be more irish somehow.

They just seem to have the steyr rifle and an irish flag on the shoulder.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Hopefully they'll work on it....

These are just reskins of the standard USMC units and are not 100% accurate. We hope in the future to get the helmets to be a better shape and also make the uniforms more accurate. Please take these for what they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

d77k37g6uxg1-1.jpg
    io4dtyzusgu.jpg
    4ptsuzle7x2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Our defence forces do not use theA3 nidek if the aug, we use the A1, with a custom built fire selector.

Our forces also dont use assault vest/plate carriers, but webbing instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

TheDoc wrote: »
    Our defence forces do not use theA3 nidek if the aug, we use the A1, with a custom built fire selector.

Our forces also dont use assault vest/plate carriers, but webbing instead.

The ARW use the A3 and have been seen wearing Plate Carriers. Regular troops use Battle Vests, not CEFO/Webbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Hey Looks good so far, at least the interest is there to try to create an IDF.
    Ok i haven't yet got ARMA 2 (3-4 days) :D , but i'm already excited about it, i was just looking at mods and stuff and was thinking what current available mods would be used to create a full IDF, eg. Weapons, Skins, Packs, Planes, Helis, Light Armour, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Advertisement