Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Breath of Death VII and Cthulu saves the World on Steam

• 13-07-2011 7:49pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,777 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Both games now up on steam in a double pack for 1.74 euros. Both were on Xbxo Live Indies and got a cult following as JRPG spoofs and being surprisingly complete for the price. Worth a punt I think especially at that price. Hope there's more XBL Indie games coming to steam since Ireland has no access to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭megaten

Looking forward to giving these a go. Judging by the screenshots though they ended up with a more old school dos look than a 16 bit rpg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I think you can actually stil get indie games through a UK account. When I bought MS points and a gold membership in England it worked fine on my Irish account IIRC. I can only assume it works in reverse, although the games will be locked when you login to your irish a/c.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I honestly thought that said Breath of Fire VII.

Been racking my brains for 10 minutes trying to remember when that series got a PC outing! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,777 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

BoF 4 is the only one I can remember coming to PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Create an American account, it doesn't have to be gold. Get an 02 money card and buy 1600 US MSP for about E17 here. Make sure you use the +35 and don't put the first 0 in your mobile number when ordering as they will ring you to confirm if you're a first time buyer. So 086345***** becomes +35386345***** etc.

http://gamecards.eu/games/goods/43

• Advertisement
Advertisement