Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Strictly Come Dancing 2011 [*Spoilers*]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

missbelle wrote: »
    What just happened there. Famous Five, Glitter balls, lemon curd, a dog?

Just another of Strictly's skits...:D
    It was a bit stupid alright!!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Why didn't any judge give Holly ten after such high praise??
    Love Harry & Chelsee though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

I have enjoyed this show sooooo much this year.The best characters they have ever had on it. January is going to be a woeful month! ;(

Quality TV!

flutegirl wrote: »
    WOO HOO!! SCD live tour tickets arrived today, did you get yours Snoopy?
    I checked ticketmaster and I just have to print my tickets. Was bit worried as I thought they might have wrong address!!
    Has the savage confirmed yet if he is appearing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

What just happened there. Famous Five, Glitter balls, lemon curd, a dog?

I liked it, especially not being able to understand Alex.
    Dilynnio wrote: »
    I have enjoyed this show sooooo much this year.The best characters they have ever had on it. January is going to be a woeful month! ;(

Quality TV!

Defo, shame I've not really beedn able to watch ITT though this year, not home from work.
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I checked ticketmaster and I just have to print my tickets. Was bit worried as I thought they might have wrong address!!
    Has the savage confirmed yet if he is appearing?

Not sure, but I think he wiil.

Harry excellent this evening, well done Chelsee,and really liked Holly and Artem's Charleston, a bit different to the usual. Artem is an excellent, innovative choreographer.

Oh, and no idea who will make it through to final. Would definately like to see Harry and Chelsee, and probably Jason.

• Advertisement

I remember saying at the start how I would hate Chelsee. Boy was I wrong, she is totally my favourite now I think she's brilliant.
    You may have to keep me away from the savage at the live show!
    I liked Holly's Charleston it was different.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Have to agree about Artem's original and interesting choreography!

Aw glad for Jason there, he's had a bit of a tough time:D

Now for the XFactor ;)

I remember saying at the start how I would hate Chelsee. Boy was I wrong, she is totally my favourite now I think she's brilliant.
    You may have to keep me away from the savage at the live show!
    I liked Holly's Charleston it was different.

I don't think there's enough of us going to be able to do that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Fantastic show tonight!! Was very impressed with everyone! I definitely thought Harry's waltz deserved a 40; it was amazing, brought a tear to the eye. Frustrating how Chelsee still doesn't think she's great...her pasha doble was unbelievably intense and technically perfect!

Must admit (although it pains me to do so) Jason's Argentine tango was very good...ugh, gonna wash my mouth out with soap now!!

If Harry and Chelsee don't reach the final I will eat my Christmas tree!!!:)

Pops is so obsessed with this season that he's trying to change his work hours next Saturday so he won't miss a second of the final! Dedication!:pac:

Oh, and Snoopy1, The Savage has been confirmed for the live tour! Prepare to swooooon!;)

RosyLily wrote: »
    Fantastic show tonight!! Was very impressed with everyone! I definitely thought Harry's waltz deserved a 40; it was amazing, brought a tear to the eye. Frustrating how Chelsee still doesn't think she's great...her pasha doble was unbelievably intense and technically perfect!

Must admit (although it pains me to do so) Jason's Argentine tango was very good...ugh, gonna wash my mouth out with soap now!!

If Harry and Chelsee don't reach the final I will eat my Christmas tree!!!:)

Pops is so obsessed with this season that he's trying to change his work hours next Saturday so he won't miss a second of the final! Dedication!:pac:

Oh, and Snoopy1, The Savage has been confirmed for the live tour! Prepare to swooooon!;)
    Oh my god I've died and gone to heaven. You've made my day :)

• Advertisement

No problem!

The parents still haven't picked up on my subtle hints of "I'd love to go see Strictly live...looks like sooo much fun!!" :p

No problem!

The parents still haven't picked up on my subtle hints of "I'd love to go see Strictly live...looks like sooo much fun!!" :p
    I can't find anywhere that says he's confirmed he's doing the live show

I seen it on the Strictly Live tour website. Him, Anita, Jason, Mark Foster, Harry, Chelsee and Nancy are all confirmed for the tour.

I seen it on the Strictly Live tour website. Him, Anita, Jason, Mark Foster, Harry, Chelsee and Nancy are all confirmed for the tour.
    Mark Foster ??????

Alex and Holly gone, Harry, Chelsee and Jason in final. Result from Digitalspy

Mark Foster ??????

Wouldn't surprise me if contestants from other years are on the tour, Ricky Whittle was on the tour last year.

Taken from the 02 site:
    The Strictly Come Dancing Live UK Tour is pleased to announce that four further celebrities have been added to the 2012 touring line-up. Joining the list of stars who will be out to wow arena audiences across the UK and Ireland are McFly heartthrob Harry Judd, ex-EastEnders legend and national treasure Anita Dobson, former footballer Robbie Savage and ex-Olympic swimmer Mark Foster.

The four celebrities will join Nancy Dell’Olio, Chelsee Healey and Jason Donovan on the tour, along with host Kate Thornton who will be returning to the live show.

If I remember correctly wasn't mark foster totally awful at dancing?

I was surprised Mark Foster is on this tour! He danced years ago...maybe the season Tom Chambers won??

He wasn't the best, quite awkward as far as I can recall.

I was surprised Mark Foster is on this tour! He danced years ago...maybe the season Tom Chambers won??

If I recall I thnk he danced with Hayley Holt, her one and only year as a professional on the show, so yeah, about 3 years ago.

flutegirl wrote: »

If I recall I thnk he danced with Hayley Holt, her one and only year as a prefessional on the show, so yeah, about 3 years ago.
    God really don't remember her !!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I've seen his picture on a bus with 'STRICTLY LIVE TOUR' written on it if that helps! He looks weird- all serious and smouldering looking. Hmm.
    Mark Foster? I'm not sure what I think of that! I do recall he has a VERY nice body, though.
    Where/when is the tour on? :o

I feel
    bad that Holly went tonight but after Jason's Argentine tango and over-marking (imho) she was doomed!

I'm not sure what to make of Jason, I can't decide if he's smug and aloof or lacks confidence. His last dance tonight was great- he was so into it, I was alternating between worrying for Kristina's safety and then Jason's! It has a little extra 'fire' that Holly's seemed to lack a bit.

Anyone else see Artem 'cleaning' his glasses after his and Holly's Charleston? Funny!

Posy wrote: »
    I've seen his picture on a bus with 'STRICTLY LIVE TOUR' written on it if that helps! He looks weird- all serious and smouldering looking. Hmm.
    Mark Foster? I'm not sure what I think of that! I do recall he has a VERY nice body, though. Where/when is the tour on? :o!

Yep, that's what I remember, won't be worrying about his dancing too much! :pac:

Lads, who will win the final? Not sure but think Harry might just have the edge. Will be sad to se SCD finish on sat, but will have the live tour to look forward to :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Between Harry and Chelsee for me... I'm torn!

I would love to see Chelsee win, but I think Harry might squeeze it in.
    I can't believe it's nearly over I always start crying when the final credits come up :(

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Of the three I'd like it to be..:

1st Jason

2nd Harry

3rd Chelsee.

However I'd safely say Chelsee has it in the bag...

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

I'd like to see Harry first and Chelsee second. I think Harry has been undermarked a lot, first by Len and now by Craig. It's hard to know who will win though.

I think Harry might sneak off with the glitterball this year. He's been undermarked a bit this season; thought his Viennese waltz deserved a 40, so elegant and pretty....nearly had me in tears!:o

Chelsee would be my second favourite, loved her quick-step a few weeks ago!!:D It still seems like she doesn't believe she's a fantastic dancer. I feel she's unsure of herself sometimes.

Don't like Jason, something very annoying about him! Didn't think he's Argentine tango deserved a 40; it was lacking something...can't quite put my finger on it. Much preferred Holly and Artem's A.T.

Oh, think ITT is on for 1 hour on Friday, live from Blackpool. I prefer Zoe Ball on the show.

What the hell am I gonna do on Saturday nights now?!?!:(:( I'll be so lost without SCD.:pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

What the hell am I gonna do on Saturday nights now?!?!:(:( I'll be so lost without SCD.:pac:

I know!!!

At least we'll have Dancing on Ice in January...:)

• Advertisement

I like dancing on ice, but it's not the same as strictly :(

Advertisement