Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Small & Extra Large Ottoman €31 - Suede effect Brown

• 17-07-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

Just saw this on HUKD and think it is a great price for the two (even if it works out more than the uk price here) Click on the special offers tab to add the both the extra large and small ottoman to your basket.

142-9040092MRUC1336151M.jpg
    Reserve at argos

Link to small ottoman

142-9040023MRUC1336143M.jpg

Also available in stone for a slightly increased price of 34.99
    142-9040085MRUC1302214M.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Homestores and more always have the leather/fake leather versions of these for around €30-35. I bought 3 of them over the past few years.

Homestores Link @ €34.99

So unless you've a fetish for suede, it's not a "huge" bargain.
    I certainly wouldn't have paid the alleged previous Argos price of €79.79.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Picked my two up earlier and have to say the quality is better than the one that I got in homestore and more last year. It seems sturdier. The extra large one is bigger than the home store and more one too. The suede effect is actually nice but it does mark easily (the marks can be rubbed away again!) Great value at this price

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Homestores and more always have the leather/fake leather versions of these for around €30-35. I bought 3 of them over the past few years.

Homestores Link @ €34.99

So unless you've a fetish for suede, it's not a "huge" bargain.
    I certainly wouldn't have paid the alleged previous Argos price of €79.79.

You get a large one AND a small one for €32.00 - a good deal methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Got this today, thanks op. Absolutely massive and handy cube one too. Not 70 euro worth perhaps but genuine bargain none the less. Oh and in relation to ones homestore sell, I have never seen them sell these huge sized ones so it's an unfair comparison

• Advertisement
Advertisement