Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Another series of 'Arrested Development'... and a movie!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Well this is joyous news!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Good excuse to start at episode 1 season 1 again. Its been a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

STEVE HOLT \0/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Oh yeah yeah yeah sure, the guy with the $5000 suit is going to believe it's actually happening...

COME ON!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Well this is joyous news!

Tastes kind of like sad...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

cack ca caw cack ca caw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

They are NOT making a huge mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

I hope they give everyones favourite analrapist plenty of new juicy boners to get his mouth around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I just blue myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭Wossack

*checks date* not april 1st?

GASP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Johnny Johnson

I will subscribe to Netflix just for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I got the worst fcukin' attorneys...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

allanb49 wrote: »
    cack ca caw cack ca caw

CHICKENS DON'T CLAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    CHICKENS DON'T CLAP!

Coo Coo Ca CHAAAAA

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

From Jason Bateman's Twitter over the weekend...

Untitled_203.jpg

Tweet / Bigger shot of Photo #1 | Tweet / Bigger shot of Photo #2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

The cast of Arrested Development have reunited for the first day of filming on a new series of the formerly-cancelled sitcom.

Star Jason Bateman tweeted a picture from the set, commenting: "First day. Away we go..."

All 10 of the principal cast, including Portia De Rossi, Michael Cera and Will Arnett, will return in the new series.

The comedy series was cancelled by TV network Fox in 2006. It has since been resurrected by pay-TV service Netflix.

The sitcom tells the story of the spoiled, wealthy Bluth family who lose everything when their father is sent to prison - and the one son who tries to hold them together.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19178779

I just blue myself out of excitement..... :eek: It's just one of those things that nobody thought would ever actually happen, a few years back anyway.

Hmmm..

.. am I the only one to see that the photo linked to by Bateman looks like it's from the Workaholics set.. both Adam DeVine and Anders Holm are in that photo.

Maybe they're both featuring..

Azt4xaeCIAAVTtD.jpg

EDIT: Never mind.. there's the answer!

Azt4xaeCIAAVTtD_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I will subscribe to Netflix just for this.
    I think I read they're releasing them all at once, so I hope the one month trial covers them over here!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

This made me even more excited for the new episodes. Love John Slattery!

• Advertisement

Source

Henry Winkler, Judy Greer and Scott Baio all returning plus a cameo appearance from Ron Howard

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The return of Bob Loblaw's law blog?
    :D

*must ... contain... expectations...*

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

I am so, so excited! I only started watching AD in August, but I now own the complete series boxset and have watched all the seasons twice! I cannot WAIT for the new season! I've also heard that they're considering doing a 5th, and possibly a 6th season if the 4th one does well. I am hoping for more of Frankelin, the chicken dance, and the blue man group personally :P

david-cross-arrested-development-season-4.jpg

And here is an amazing picture of Tobias :P

Isla Fisher and Terry Crews will guest-star on the fourth season of the dysfunctional family comedy, Zap2it.com reports. There's no word on who they will be playing, but they've already started shooting their scenes, according to the site.

• Excellent.. I really like Terry Crews, so this is excellent news.

We now have a confirmed date of May 4th for all 14 episodes to arrive on Netflix!
    Arrested Development is set to return in 2013.

The series will premiere its fourth season on Netflix on May 4, reports Collider.

However, all 14 episodes of season four will be premiered at once rather than showing a new episode each week.

Each of the 14 episodes apparently are named after one of the show's characters.

Earlier this month, it was reported that production on the series was postponed due to showrunner Mitch Hurwitz adding more episodes into the upcoming season.

Arrested Development was originally set to film ten episodes.
    Source: DigitalSpy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Out just in time for my birthday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Basq wrote: »
    We now have a confirmed date of May 4th for all 14 episodes to arrive on Netflix!

chIGp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

According to an update on this article, a Netflix rep has said that the May 4th premiere is incorrect:

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Arrested-Development-Season-4-Premiere-Date-Set-May-2013-50905.html

On the plus side, it seems that the the US and UK will receive the episodes at the same time, for those that are unable or unwilling to access the US catalogue.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

grimm2005 wrote: »
    On the plus side, it seems that the the US and UK will receive the episodes at the same time, for those that are unable or unwilling to access the US catalogue.
    How is it really a plus though? People here use Netflix Ireland not Netflix UK so we could still find ourselves without episodes.

Advertisement