Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PW Spotlight #2 : GerryBBadd

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Do you follow soccer? If so whos your team?

Do you play soccer yourself?

If you could give a soccer player gimmick to anyone in WWE,who would you give it too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Do you follow soccer? If so whos your team?

I do, Man Utd. are my team!
    Do you play soccer yourself?

No, i used to when younger, just for fun. Never competitive. Then my father brought home a Sega Mega Drive, and my fitness went out the window!
    If you could give a soccer player gimmick to anyone in WWE,who would you give it too?

Wade Barrett. I'd have him as a kinda Vinny Jones, Razor Ruddock kinda gimmick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Do you go to Sligo Rovers games?

Who is your favourite wrestler of this millennium?

Which would you prefer in a wrestler; the charisma of The Rock with the in-ring skills of Khali or the in-ring skills of Kurt Angle with the charisma of Khali?

Do you go to Sligo Rovers games?

I do follow them, but haven't been to a game in years. Getting tougher to get any free time now too, with 2 young lads under 2!

Who is your favourite wrestler of this millennium?

I think Kurt Angle. An absolute joy to watch, and a true, once in a lifetime talent. He had awesome matches with everybody, and always came across as a legit hard ass. Cold be funny, intimidating and has charisma in spades
    Which would you prefer in a wrestler; the charisma of The Rock with the in-ring skills of Khali or the in-ring skills of Kurt Angle with the charisma of Khali?

I'd pick ring skills over mic skills every day. The in ring action is the bread and butter. Of course, in WWE, the opposite is true. You can be crap in the ring, but gold on the mic, and get very high up the card, maybe even to the top!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Will you be following the Draft this year?

Do you follow OSW Review? And if so whats your favourite phrase used fromthe guys?

If you worked on Vinces creative team in the late 80's, early 90's, and he asked you to come up with a fresh occupational gimmick , what would you come up with and who would you give it to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Have you seen Metallica live?

Will you be following the Draft this year?

I won't. I must admit, I haven't in previous years, simply because I haven't taken the time to study exactly how these Drafts work
    Do you follow OSW Review? And if so whats your favourite phrase used fromthe guys?

Haven't followed this unfortunately. Is it worth catching up on? Any recommended episodes?
    If you worked on Vinces creative team in the late 80's, early 90's, and he asked you to come up with a fresh occupational gimmick , what would you come up with and who would you give it to?

I think if he had of brought in Regal as "The Real Man's Man" back then, instead of when he did, then maybe it would have had a better chance of success. He'd certainly have fit in better.

Have you seen Metallica live?

I surely have. 5 times
    07.jpg

All in Dublin. Between the RDS & Marley Park. Had the opportunity to see Slipknot, Linkin Park, Alice in Chains, Tenacious D, Avenged Sevenfold, and many others in support also

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Haven't followed this (OSW) unfortunately. Is it worth catching up on? Any recommended episodes?

Get on it now. Right up your street pal. It's fantastic and the humour is class.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Get on it now. Right up your street pal. It's fantastic and the humour is class.

I've iTunes fired up as we speak!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I've iTunes fired up as we speak!

You need the video as well. http://oswreview.com/ is your man. So so good.

Advertisement