Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

oconnol1 wrote: »
    Hello all, I should have some spare tickets later this week. I will post here on Friday. Face value.

I wouldn't say no to a hill 16 one ,and of course I can collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭shmeee

I wouldn't say no to a hill 16 one ,and of course I can collect.

Hill tickets may go on General sale tomorrow in Tipp. Watch this space.

Hill tickets may be going on general sale in Tipperary tomorrow. I will post when info is confirmed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JB220

Hello all, I'm an American (with Irish roots - last name is Baynes) that will be traveling to Ireland, for the first time, in a few weeks. I'm looking to purchase one ticket to the football final. I don't arrive in Dublin until late in on September 20th, so I will likely need to meet you in Dublin on the day of the match. If you can help, please PM me. Thanks!

shmeee wrote: »
    Hill tickets may be going on general sale in Tipperary tomorrow. I will post when info is confirmed!

Confirmed.

Hill 16 tickets on sale tomorrow, Wednesday in Lar Na Pairce in Thurles. Limited number available.

• Advertisement

Hill tickets may go on General sale tomorrow in Tipp. Watch this space.

Confirmed.

Hill 16 tickets on sale tomorrow, Wednesday in Lar Na Pairce in Thurles. Limited number available.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭sob1467

oconnol1 wrote: »
    Hi all, I should have some spare tickets later in the week. I will post here.

One question: Football or hurling?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,071 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

Lads dobt panic about tickets for hurling ,there will be ample tickets and good ones at that knocking around on Sunday.all the usual haunts ,quinns or any of pubs on clonliff road.never failed yet,went to last 2 finals tipp were in and picked up tickets at face value for hogan stand and premium.wife had one ticket for somewhere in middle of cusack and eventually gave it to a guard cause nobody only a couple of scumbag touts would buy it off her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Confirmed.

Based in Dublin for work so can't get to this, but thank you for letting us know!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Conelan

Confirmed.

Any particular time or is it from when they open the doors in the morning do you know??
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Confirmed.

What time are they open at?

Conelan wrote: »
    Any particular time or is it from when they open the doors in the morning do you know??
    Thanks.

No exact time. More than likely from when they open. After 9 or that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 247 ✭✭primary 2

who confirmed that hill tickets are going on sale tommorow in lar na pairce? thanks

primary 2 wrote: »
    who confirmed that hill tickets are going on sale tommorow in lar na pairce? thanks

Direct from County Board.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

mahoney_j wrote: »
    Lads dobt panic about tickets for hurling ,there will be ample tickets and good ones at that knocking around on Sunday.all the usual haunts ,quinns or any of pubs on clonliff road.never failed yet,went to last 2 finals tipp were in and picked up tickets at face value for hogan stand and premium.wife had one ticket for somewhere in middle of cusack and eventually gave it to a guard cause nobody only a couple of scumbag touts would buy it off her.

True but it's the missus birthday Sunday and would rather give her a ticket that morning.

thanks for that where did they annouce it?

primary 2 wrote: »
    thanks for that where did they annouce it?

Nothing appeared online, but word came direct from county board officials this evening.

right thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭munsterrugby09

Have two lower hogans sec 324. Willing to swap for upper Cusack or hogan.

Also looking for two more stand tickets.

Confirmed.

Sold out already.

More tickets going on sale in Clonmel @ 11am in the pop-up GAA Store beside Supervalu.

• Advertisement

Confirmed.

Sold out already.

More tickets going on sale in Clonmel @ 11am in the pop-up GAA Store beside Supervalu.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jrby

if anyone has two spare stand tickets, i've a seven year old who would love to go. Normally I'd head up and look for a ticket on day but dont want to chance it if I'm bring her.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shealy29

Hey Looking for two lower hogan stand tickets !!! ðŸ™ðŸ™ If anyone can help me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 elliot895

Looking for any 2 tickets for the Football Final. If anyone has any spare PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Ive a spare Nally Terrace if anyone is looking for one.. Their €40..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 johnnnydee

Hi Aidankkk. Is the Nally Terrace ticket still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Need at least 2 tickets to the football final.

All offers/stands considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JWALL82

aidankkk wrote: »
    Ive a spare Nally Terrace if anyone is looking for one.. Their €40..

PM SENT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Hi guys I am looking for a Hill 16 ticket for hurling. Long shot I know but if anyone has one available could they PM me please? Thanks :)

Advertisement