Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

After Hours Mod not doing his Job

Options
  • 26-11-2014 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Yesterday in after hours a user named Kelsy called me a "racist swampcunt"

I reported the post and she did not even receive an infraction. I PM'ed a mod called Kersplat! asking him what was going on. The next day I PM'ed again and he said that it had been 'dealt' with.

The user is still posting freely. Now correct me if I am wrong but calling someone a **** is surely a banning offence???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,746 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This is not a dispute suitable for this forum as no mod action has been taken against you.

FWIW - That poster's comment was not specifically addressed at you, therefore it was not personal abuse (which may have warranted a ban). The poster received a warning (yellow card) for the unsuitable wording in their post.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement