Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFVII is out.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

RedXIV wrote: »
    I've a feeling I'm after getting screwed on the Master All Materia one. I know Enemy Skills count but just read about Pandora's box only ever being used once in the entire game. Pretty sure I missed it :(
    I'm pretty sure the Dragon Zombie's in the Northern Cave used it more than once on me on my original play throughs.

You could try to manipulate them and get them to cast it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Just killed me some emerald and ruby weapons :D

Took two trys to kill emerald, and about 5 to get ruby, my 1st go at Emerald I got screwed over, didn't bother with the underwater materia, killed him with 1 second left on the timer, so turned to 0 while they celebrated, then got the game over screen!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Going through FFVII on my Vita. Finding it a breeze so hoping to get around to do the weapons without KOTR.

Got Aeris up to her 4th Limit. Makes it even worse when shes not around :/

Current party is Cloud/Vincent/Yuffie. Going for something different rather than the standard Cid/Barret/Red type party :)

On my way to the bone village now after 13hours of play = about 2 weeks bus journeys :D

Advertisement