Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokémon Face off #4

• 25-02-2015 4:28pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, for this one I thought, rather than doing individual pokes I'll do legendary trios! Now, the trios that have been mascots for games won't be included, so no Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, or Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem. And away we go!

Legendary Birds
    Legendary_birds.png

Legendary Beasts
    Crown_Beasts_Trio.jpg

Legendary Golems
    hqdefault.jpg

Lake Trio
    392818_1267978749302_full.jpg
    Forces of Nature
    Kami_Trio_Sugimori.png

Which is your favourite legendary trio? 7 votes

Legendary Birds
    0%
    Legendary Beasts
    71%
    BanjoRedzer7StaticAge11[Deleted User]Lexicious 5 votes
    Legendary Golems
    28%
    Jen Pigs Flybeaner09 2 votes
    Lake Trio
    0%
    Forces of Nature
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Legendary Golems
    I went Legendary Beasts!

- The only one from the Legendary Birds I really like is Zapdos (2nd)
    - I like all of the Legendary Beasts, particularly Suicune (1st)
    - I don't really like any of the Regi's, but they do have one of the best battle themes (4th)
    - No interest in the Lake Trio whatsoever (5th)
    - Forces of Nature are okay, don't care for them much but are useful in battles (3rd)

• Legendary Beasts
    From a strictly design point of view it has to be the birds for me.

Suicune is the only one of the beasts I really like.
    The Regis - ugh, no.
    The Lake Trio are cool but I'd prefer if they had a bit more variety; they should retrospectively change Mesprit to fairy-type and Azelf to dark-type.
    The Forces of Nature - they're kind of cool, I guess but they don't look like Pokémon to me. They look like something that should be in another game/cartoon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've voted for the Forces of Nature, mainly for Landorus and Thundurus. Lando can be a nightmare to deal with when it gets hits in, while Thundurus is a fairly great Prankster user.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Lexicious

Legendary Beasts
    Had to vote for the Birds, they're the original trio and have phenomenally simple designs that just seem to work perfectly. Especially Articuno, that thing is stunning...

Advertisement