Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Welcome.....

• 27-03-2015 10:38am
    Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Morning everybody,

With the latest category reorganisation looming, Myrddin has decided to step down from modding Accessibility & Mobility & Disability in order to focus on his CModding duties, so first I'd like to say a well deserved thanks to Myrddin to the work that he's put in there.

However, all is not lost, as CiDeRmAn has decided to extend his modding umbrella over here to the SOC category. So if you could give a hearty welcome to CiDeRmAn, to A&M&D :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,007 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Hi there CiDeRmAn (hope I don't have to type that too often! :p) you're welcome, come on in!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Oh, Ciderman will do!
    Might have a case based name change request in to make it easier!
    Glad to be here.
    I hope I don't disappoint.
    Looking forward to the pleasure of moderating in such an important forum and look forward to the challenges ahead.
    I am always willing to help and am willing to learn from posters and fellow mods alike, and I hope my experience in the field of ID can come of some help and comfort to people here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Welcome along Cidey, you'll do great :) & thanks mike for the kind words.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

So can i talk about Boulder Dash here? :)

Best of luck Cidonadude

Advertisement