Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tanks you keep and dont advance up the line

• 10-10-2014 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

For me its the T-34, its just a joy with the derp gun and mobility, I was considering going for the KV-13 but i simply couldnt do it, plus I found it to be an excellent money maker win or lose.

I also have the Cromwell and found it again just fun to speed around the map with it but a lot of ppl seem to have a love/hate relationship with the Comet so i think i might stay put for now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I keep most tanks, as long as they're able to perform pretty well/fun to play. I don't really stop advancing though.

The Cromwell is great and likewise I had heard good/bad things about the Comet so I was wary but I found I enjoyed it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

only really laying around tier 6 atm, gonna aprk up the high tiers for a while.

LOVING the 30.01d dont think i could sell it..

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

I got stuck on the hellcat as I loved playing ... but the odd thing is that my stats dont back that up....so now with the latest nerf I think it is time to move on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

I have an extra slot in my garage im considering the ELC

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

ELC... a totally different play style.... no point doing hull down or peek a boo or any other techniques.... the lack of a turret means that at times I found the best thing to do is flank fast and attack from behind.... but alot of times you do not get the opportunity to fire so you help the team by drawing the enemy fire and letting your teammates move in for the kill.... I prefer the following tanks as they add a turret

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I keep almost all tier8++ Tanks. I did kept Tiger I though. Might keep Hellcat when done too.

Advertisement