Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Latest rumours from Paris ;)

Options
  • 21-09-2007 9:25am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭

Drico found Shaggy in bed with Darcy, he's not talking to either of them now, says he won't pass to Darcy, hence all the skip passes going astray

In the A v B match Murphy scored 15 tries and a drop goal from the dead ball line at the opposite end of the pitch

Rows over the food, munster lads prefer their meat raw, Leinster lads want it medium rare served on a bed of sun dried spinnach with a drizzle of basil and a hint of rosemary

Drico picks the team and then makes all the lads guess who is playing through a game of charades, ROG wasn't happy that Drico made w@ank*r gestures when asked who was outhalf, big row followed

John Hayes has leprosy and his head came off in training the other day

Northern contingent won't play unless God Save the Queen is played before matches

Quinlan and Hickie not talking, Hickie's wife is Quinlan's mothers, aunts neighbours dogs cousin twice removed, causing tension

Darcy playing bad because his head is wrecked from Su Doku, EOS has banned it from dressing room

Stringer was dropped because EOS found out he was a Hobbit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭John Wine

Things are looking better...

>Eddie got the lads around and said"
    >"Listen Lads, They wrote us off playing the World Champions in their first home match in 2004 and we beat them.
    >They wrote us off playing the World Champions who also beat a good Lions team in 2002 and we beat them.
    >They wrote us off in 2000 when we played the French team that just beat the All Blacks in France and we beat them.
    >What are we going to do on Friday?"
    >Drico stood up and said this is the best team he has ever played in and he was proud to captain it.
    >O'Connell stood up and said he was proud to have a world class player, a man who would walk into any team, captain the team.
    >Shane Horgan, spoke of all the French teams Munster have beaten in the Heineken Cup, D'Arcy said winning the Heineken Cup was an amazing
    >sporting achievement and ranked amongest Ireland's greated and now it was time for players to deliver at the highest level.
    >Wallace, spoke of the time Leinster were written off before the played Toulouse in France and hammered them.
    >
    >Niall O'Donovan forwards coach, said Ireland had won 3 triple crowns in four years and said he believed in this team.
    >Leamy roared at Reddan, any ruck, "I will protect the ball. I don't care if I get kicked in the head. If I am not protecting the ball enough, roar at me".
    >Trimble stood up and lamented over his youth, he spoke of the tension and troubles of growing up in the North in a divided society.
    >He said putting on the Irish jersey was the proudest moments in his life.
    >
    >After more rabbel rising, O'Gara stood up with L'Equipe magazine, Drico grabbed it off him, ripped it up and burnt it.
    >
    >Come on Ireland...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

:D:D:D

The only rumours thread that should be allowed....

Haha thats brialliant. :) I'm feeling more confident every day about this Ireland team.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dragon_lordMTB

Come on Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

fitz wrote:
    ...on a bed of sun dried spinnach...

I believed you until that point. That's just absurd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Crash

fitz wrote:
    Quinlan and Hickie not talking, Hickie's wife is Quinlan's mothers, aunts neighbours dogs cousin twice removed, causing tension

You do realise you just called hickies wife a dog right? :P

bit harsh! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Ireland are losing because BOD thinks he's the Messiah and wants us all to suffer for our sins.

D'Arcy has wanted to fly home since the start because Sean Og OhAilplin slagged him off while filming the Magee clothing ad for wearing brown shoes with a navy suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Keep scorin' dem trys Bai...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

GDM wrote:
    wearing brown shoes with a navy suit.

They're all wearing friggin brown shoes, I mean what's that all about?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Eddie is taking fashion tips from Clive Woodward from the last WC, England had the same brown shoe shenanigans in 03.

Is it true that Mal O'Kelly tried to reenact the Lifestyle Sports ad by stuffing Stinger into a bag and kicking the crap out of him in training one day only to be distracted by ROG flogging some shiny newbridge silver to passing tourists.

• Advertisement
Advertisement