Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Recomendations for sunglasses

Options
  • 05-04-2007 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Want Oakleys polarised square wire ones (http://oakley.com/pd/4266/13931) but >€200 here, can get on ebay from us for ~€150 but prefer to get in a siopa and try on...any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Try the sunglasses hut. There is one in Dundrum and one in Liffey Valley. The only one that i can think of in town is in the Jervis centre i think! I got a lovely pair of Ray Bans similar to the Oakleys you were looking at, in the sunglasses hut last week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

There's a sunglasses hut in stephen's green.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Ah great. I need new shades, too.
    But I'm wondering, which styles are big this year? Does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Aviators!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

meowCat, I think oversized seems to be pretty in. They look a bit funny on most people though so if you're looking for a decent pair to last you a long time they're probably not such a good idea. If you want to go for the trend just get some cheapy version from Topshop or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't get shades over the net, you never know what they're gonna look like on your particular face.
    Bring a girl in to a shop and try on a few pairs, you might get away cheaper than you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Fantastic Kaz

Any guy in Aviators = :o

Delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Apparently Sunglasses Hut have a store in the new Kildare town centre with some nice deals, if that's any good to you. They have a shuttle bus from the train station too, iirc. There was one in Debenhams (formerly Roches) at the top of the escalators where Pull and Bear was, but I haven't actually been in in almost a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

Maui jim sunglasses are the best around.
    You can pick up a pair for approx €135 from the sun glass hut...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Defo try them on befire you buy - www.giarre.com or www.italiansunglasses.com are both good (and cheap) websites.

• Advertisement
Advertisement