Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Peroni

Options
  • 13-10-2014 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,806 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know where on the Northside you can find a regular stock of the large bottles of Peroni ? My usual haunts only have the very sporadically at best. According to one shop they are hard to get in because the are expensive to even get wholesale and therefore only have a small markup.

any help appreciated, :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,326 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Check any branch of Dunnes in your area with a decent stock of beer. They were selling 2 x 660ml bottles of Peroni in Cornelscourt a couple of weeks ago for €6. I posted it in the 'good drink bargain alerts' sticky on Oct 2nd, haven't looked in the offie section since.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

i think aldi do an italian beer thats meant to be very like peroni... think its 660 ml bottle for 1.75 or there abouts. had it once as unremarkable as peroni to me anyway

this is it http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/birra-rossini/164620/

this it peroni we get ?

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/peroni-nastro-azzurro/3029/

• Registered Users Posts: 26 cppbutler

Have seen it in Spar Phillipsburg Avenue although it;s €3.37 or something like that.
    Lovely stuff though.

I work for Dunnes and we always have the 660ml bottles and the 4x330ml packs in stock. It's one of our top sellers so there's always plenty of it in stock.

Advertisement