Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mens suit required

• 14-04-2007 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭

Having recently misplaced my only decent suit I am on the lookout for a new suit for work, weddings etc. My main requirement is for a wide/bootcut leg. It will have to be off the shelf and in Dublin as I have a wedding to go to on thursday. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

River Island do boot cut suit trousers, think they're about €60-80 a pop, not sure how much the jackets are. Saw them in the Grafton St store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

topman do really nice tailored suits if you're of an average build.
    my boyfriend seems to like them a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Michael Barrie on Duke St off Grafton Street,expensive but worth it for a decent suit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

sweetie wrote:
    Having recently misplaced my only decent suit I am on the lookout for a new suit for work, weddings etc. My main requirement is for a wide/bootcut leg. It will have to be off the shelf and in Dublin as I have a wedding to go to on thursday. Any suggestions?

Best's on O'Connell St. Go right up to the 3rd/4th? floor. The old geezer up there will ask you what you want and pull out a suit that fits like a glove. Lots of boot cut etc. Once you have one from him you will know your perfect size.

I have bought 5 there over the last few years. If there is a sale you are looking at 200-300 a suit but they are well worth it. And thats cheap btw.

Advertisement