Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Banned Skittles Commercial

• 23-10-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Thought this was funny Banned Skittles Commercial
    Skittles must have know it wouldn't be allowed on air . It must have been quick and cheap to make :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Blast her with p.........

Sorry Skittles:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

What were you looking for when you managed to find that?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Red Hand wrote: »
    What were you looking for when you managed to find that?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

I'd love a pack now, yum yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Welcome to three weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I doubt that was a legit attempt at an add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Companies making 'banned' commercials they can put on the web seem to be a marketing ploy. Wasn't there a Guinness 'banned' commercial a year or so back ?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Taste the rainbow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Now if she could only drip beer then you could have one hell of a Skittlebrau party.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Thanks for the NSFW warning, half the people in the library at college didnt notice the rampant saddling that came up on my screen.

Advertisement