Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Friendlies Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

anyone for a game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

I will play be on in a few in five mins

I will play be on in a few in five mins
    Ready when you are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Cool Gt- triangle king
    Good game but man i could'nt stop larry fitz, knew where it was going but could'nt get close

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

it wont let me accept, says invite is no longer available

grand now
    Good game! It's crap when you are in man coverage and no one has luck covered!

Ps. Larry Fitzgerald is a beast!

• Advertisement

Larry Fitzgerald is a beast!

yeah i tried to get close but it was no good, on that evidence i should release vontae davis...but i wont

yeah i tried to get close but it was no good, on that evidence i should release vontae davis...but i wont
    Yeah good day for Larry- 9 rec 160 yards 3Td
    I didn't take full advantage of his awesomeness last season, hope to this season!
    You also beat me deep twice when I was in zone, will have to watch that ;)

well the Ballard TD was a deep throw, but it was through a gap in your defence, the Other one was a slant, either way dont think you've much to worry about with that defence, very solid, although i didnt have my Superman Coby Fleener on the field to much, whole different ball game when he's there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anybody interested in a quick tournament over the course of the next week to get us in shape for the new season?

Was thinking maybe if we could get a good few together, we could just play everyone once and then have a playoff of the top 2 or the top 4 depending on how many are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

Raoul wrote: »
    Anybody interested in a quick tournament over the course of the next week to get us in shape for the new season?

Was thinking maybe if we could get a good few together, we could just play everyone once and then have a playoff of the top 2 or the top 4 depending on how many are interested.

Sounds like fun, I've yet to play a friendly against any of you lot but I've got thursday and Friday off work, and will be home evenings over the weekend, so a few games then should be fun once I can keep the wife busy elsewhere :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Gweedling wrote: »
    once I can keep the wife busy elsewhere :)

Ask Heli for tips

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mikey just cut me down to size there in a friendly,any1 else up for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Mikey just cut me down to size there in a friendly,any1 else up for a game?

Was a truly epic game! Gabbert and the 72 OVR Jags on a march down the field to get the win with 6 seconds left against Manning and the 89 OVR Broncos!

Great chat and super game. Have do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Anybody up for a game?

Anybody up for a game?
    Maybe in the next 15 mins if ur still on

Maybe in the next 15 mins if ur still on

ok just leaving Fifa now.

Well that game was a bit nuts,over a thousand yards between us.
    I've only played with the broncos and the colts in madden so that was my first time playing with the saints,flipping hell drew brees is an unbelieveable passer.
    Going by the way the game was going I figured whoever won the coin toss would win the game as both offenses were on fire.
    Thanks for the game rock,really enjoyable.

Well that game was a bit nuts,over a thousand yards between us.
    I've only played with the broncos and the colts in madden so that was my first time playing with the saints,flipping hell drew brees is an unbelieveable passer.
    Going by the way the game was going I figured whoever won the coin toss would win the game as both offenses were on fire.
    Thanks for the game rock,really enjoyable.

Yeah it was great stuff, i had man coverage most of the time and still could'nt stop your recievers, as an Eagles fan i'm used to playing with that offence, wish i had Vick at the Colts. Heart sank when you won that OT coin toss, knew it was game over.

Any one around for a game now ?

Any one around for a game now ?
    I can in maybe 10?

• Advertisement

I can in maybe 10?
    Sweet see you then

GG Triangle.
    Flipping hell Larry Fitz is a best,I had revis on him most times so I thought the damage wouldn't be too bad but couldn't stop him.Couple of times I usered revis to intercept the curl route but i'm was terrible at it and I flew out past him a few times :pac:

Ha you did it when it counted on that last 4th down, good game man you called some great plays also Larry had his first ever fumble in his life! ;-p

Ha you did it when it counted on that last 4th down, good game man you called some great plays also Larry had his first ever fumble in his life! ;-p
    I had revis on him again and I was usering the rolb back in front of him to try and stop it,still got through and he probably shud have got it too,larry that is

Anyone around for a game in 5 min

Anybody for a match?

anybody for a match later, around 8?

friendly anyone?

empacher wrote: »
    friendly anyone?

yeah i'll play in 5mins if your still on

• Advertisement

you still on?

well i see your offline now, so i guess you dont want a game, thanks for letting me know.

I'm not offline I'm in a game. which is why i didnt write back

Advertisement