Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jamie-Lynn Spears is pregnant

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The Hacker wrote: »
    poor girl
    Poor girl my ear! She's old enough to know about the birds and the bees. And she's a bloody hypocrite too - she's a member of the baptist church, probably even more zealous about no sex before marriage than the catholic church.

watna wrote: »
    I feel left out now!

/runs off to get knocked up and look cool.
    :D
    togster wrote: »
    Theres alot of 16 y o kids pregnant all over the world. Alot of 16 y o have sex too. Doesn't really make her a slut just cos shes pregnant.
    Oh agreed, but the fact that she's a squeaky-clean presenter on a kids show and a practising baptist gives this a new dimension.
    watna wrote: »
    Are you a drug addict scumbag or more then 15 years older then me? They seems to be the coolest baby daddys around and i want to do this right!
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Just read on ONTD that Lynne Spears' parenting book has been suspended indefinitely. I wonder why?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Ya definitely would!! :cool:

3663986052a4095450184b151405270l.jpg

Age smage

To be fair, she looks like she's at least in her late teens in that pic.

Looks like this is gonna become a regular part of Christmas - remember 16-year-old actress Keisha Castle Hughes announced she was knocked up this time last year just when a film version of the Nativity with her as the virgin Mary was released. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

ok i like a laugh as much as the next guy but isnt this RAPE? if he's 19 and she's 16 its definetly jerry lee lewis territory :eek:

I mean it'd be illegal here , and we're no where near as neurotic about this stuff as the americans. i thought you were taking your liberty in your hand if she was below 21 in some states :D

methinks biology in zoe 101 will be a real eye opener in 9 months time :D:D

ok i like a laugh as much as the next guy but isnt this RAPE? if he's 19 and she's 16 its definetly jerry lee lewis territory :eek:
    Don't know what state it "happened" in, but she's from Louisiana where the age of consent is 17, so if the deed was done there, yep.
    I mean it'd be illegal here , and we're no where near as neurotic about this stuff as the americans. i thought you were taking your liberty in your hand if she was below 21 in some states
    Actually the age of consent in most states is 16. In Wyoming it's 18 for males, 16 for females. Ditto West Virginia, Idaho, Delaware and Montana.
    South Carolina: 16 for males, 14 for females :eek:. And in liberal California it's 18. Not surprised though - I bet inbred bible bashers would be far more likely to advocate "startin' 'em young" ('em being girls) than their west coast counterparts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I think its hilarious that on the news it says 'Spears mother has cancelled her parenting book but has not given a reason'.. umm perhaps because your daughters are nonces??!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Some things never change. Knackers getting themselves knocked up is one of those things
    It's a dysgenic nightmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Dudess wrote: »
    Don't know what state it "happened" in, but she's from Louisiana where the age of consent is 17, so if the deed was done there, yep.

Actually the age of consent in most states is 16. In Wyoming it's 18 for males, 16 for females. Ditto West Virginia, Idaho, Delaware and Montana.
    South Carolina: 16 for males, 14 for females :eek:. And in liberal California it's 18. Not surprised though - I bet inbred bible bashers would be far more likely to advocate "startin' 'em young" ('em being girls) than their west coast counterparts.

did a wiki search on ages of consent in europe. turns out bush's war wasnt the only thing that seperates new and old europe :D

average age of consent in old europe : 16

averave age of consent in new europe (all the accesions countries) : 14

lowest of the lot?

spain: 13 :eek:

jaysus hungary and co must be paedos paradise !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

ROFL, hate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

The father of Jamie Lynn Spears baby is NOT boyfriend Casey Aldridge, according to shocking reports from the U.S.

News that Britney’s sister was pregnant at 16 - under the legal age for sex in the U.S. - forced 18-year-old Casey into hiding.

But now Star magazine insists that the teenager may not be the dad - and that Spears’ friends and family think it is an older man who would face statutory rape charges.

Friends have said that Jamie Lynn was no longer even seeing Casey - and family members told Star that they believe the real father is a much older executive at her children’s TV show ‘Zoey 101′.

“Casey is being paid off to be the family’s fall guy while the real father remains unidentified,” Star magazine insists.

They say the real reason is that an older man could be charged with statutory rape if revealed to be the father of an under-aged girl’s baby.

But in Jamie Lynn’s home state of Louisiana, Casey would escape charges because a 16-year-old can legally have sex with someone less than two years older than her. “Conveniently, Casey falls under the bar by just 26 days.

“The man many suspect is the father, however, would face charges and probably prison time if he were to come forward and admit he had sex with her,” Star magazine states.

It just keeps getting better with this family.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

tragic

You have to admit that it doesn't surprise you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

You have to admit that it doesn't surprise you.

haha, that sums it up perfectly there...

haha, that sums it up perfectly there...

Actually I have alaways felt this old ditty summed it up quite well.

'White trash needs a role model'

I bet Zoey 101 is going to get cancelled after this. It's similar to this too
    A 16-minute sex clip of Vietnamese teen actress and singer Hoang Thuy Linh, famous for playing the lead role in the Vietnamese educational television show The Yellow Bird's diary (Nh?t kí Vàng Anh in Vietnamese), and her ex-boyfriend appeared on several Internet websites in October 2007. The end of the show was announced shortly afterwards

Did anyone else read the posts on the bebo pages quoted earlier.. "I'm the real one" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Did anyone else read the posts on the bebo pages quoted earlier.. "I'm the real one" etc.
    Yep. Read the comment on Casey Aldridge's page posted by someone called Robert Devlin. Entertaining.

'White trash needs a role model'

Fcuk that they'd be better off without one! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭enner43

The thing which struck me most about this story is that Britney's mother has had to delay her plans to release a parenting manual! I couldnt believe this when i heard it. She obviously did a great job with her daughters! Who would actually buy that?

• Advertisement

Meh a few muppets would believe it.

enner43 wrote: »
    The thing which struck me most about this story is that Britney's mother has had to delay her plans to release a parenting manual! I couldnt believe this when i heard it. She obviously did a great job with her daughters! Who would actually buy that?

People who want to make a fortune through their children ?

Think of all of those parents out there pushing ther kids into acting, modelling, beauty pageants etc.......

Sounds like a poor decision, but there are plenty of people who would pay for advice from her.

Remember the two young Dublin sisters who were in that movie In America? According to the IMDB message board (I know, not the most reliable source but no smoke without fire) the older girl is knocked up - also 16. And apparently the father is the little lad out of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :eek: (he's 15). The two of them star in... yep, a Nickelodeon show!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298845/board/nest/93346376
    http://devilchildhwood.livejournal.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

According to the IMDB message board (I know, not the most reliable source but no smoke without fire) the older girl is knocked up - also 16. And apparently the father is the little lad out of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :eek: (he's 15). The two of them star in... yep, a Nickelodeon show!
    Oh. Dear. God. Are Nickelodeon putting fertility drugs in the milkshakes or something?

Well there's talk that it's not actually Jamie-Lynn's boyfriend who's the father, rather some "older man"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Well there's talk that it's not actually Jamie-Lynn's boyfriend who's the father, rather some "older man"...

Yeah some big shot with something to do with Nickelodeon too I've heard...

Advertisement