Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ahhhhhh chocolate

Options
  • 01-05-2014 8:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31

I just ate 3 crunchies. What is wrong with me :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

3 crunchies wont make you put on a lot of weight, unless you are overeating every day. If you struggle with control then don't have 3 crunchies lying around to be eaten. Giving yourself a small daily treat that fits into your overall calories helps with binging.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 galway donegal 1

Kicking myself here. Just so tired today so thats what i reached for. Ahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Kicking myself here. Just so tired today so thats what i reached for. Ahhhh

It's hard to ignore a craving sometimes. Get back on the wagon tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Go for a big long walk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Don't keep them in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Why does it have to be all or nothing? Just cater your diet to factor in treats and indulgencies.

As long as the rest of your diet is healthy and you eat to your calorie limits to reach to your goals then 3 crunchies won't make any difference. Eat 95% "clean" and stay active and 3 crunchies become irrelevant. As long as it's not 3 crunchies a day then you're probably fine (even then if you still eat right the rest of the time and exercise a lot it's only 700 odd calories)

Stop looking at it like a set back or falling off the wagon and it won't become an issue. It's a long long game, worrying about every step will just make it harder. Concentrate on the big picture, food eaten over a month or a year rather than each day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

I just ate 3 crunchies. What is wrong with me :(

3 whole crunchie bars? how could you even do that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

mickman wrote: »

Easter ftw. This is what me, wife and kid have. Wife wont eat any though. Om nom nom.

WEafsSWFo00hrLqLbd_NUzGwf2kjM3FqENyRWr_lS5E=w772-h579

How could you not do it? :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

so far today i've eaten 4 packs of meanies, a packet of ginger snaps and a trifle

kinda feel like **** now though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭dylbert

Easter ftw. This is what me, wife and kid have. Wife wont eat any though. Om nom nom.

WEafsSWFo00hrLqLbd_NUzGwf2kjM3FqENyRWr_lS5E=w772-h579

Token sweetener tabs on the right, nice :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

so far today i've eaten 4 packs of meanies, a packet of ginger snaps and a trifle

kinda feel like **** now though

Don't know how you can keep that down

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Don't know how you can keep that down

almost didn't, but I'm a fighter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

This thread has made me feel so much better about the three sticks of liquorice I just ate!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

3 crunchies!! The only reason I'd have a problem with that is because I can feel my teeth aching just thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 lonelylady321

Ah here lads I just had 2 Cadbury biscuits as my weekly treat and was feeling guilty until I read this ! :O Each to their own Im a bit of a health freak though :D
    3 crunchies isnt bad if its a once/twice a week thing but not every day and make sure to get plenty of exercise too.
    You could be dead in the morning would it even matter then

Arrived home this morning after a year of college and Mammy says to me "there's a couple of bits of pieces leftover from Easter for you there in the press, no one else wants them". I go for a look and there were 3 Cadbury Easter eggs, 2 Lindt bunnies and a tin of Quality Street :eek:

Help me!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Crumpets wrote: »
    Arrived home this morning after a year of college and Mammy says to me "there's a couple of bits of pieces leftover from Easter for you there in the press, no one else wants them". I go for a look and there were 3 Cadbury Easter eggs, 2 Lindt bunnies and a tin of Quality Street :eek:

Help me!! :o

Send 'em this way, I'll dispose of the buggers!

Advertisement