Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flipboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 VVOORR

There's a lot to like about Flipboard. It works well with Twitter, Facebook and G+ but I find myself using Google Currents for news and magazines. I don't know why. I just prefer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

I like it, a small gripe is that since I downloaded it 2 days ago it is now performing its 3rd update, yes it has now updated 3 times after its initial install which was only 2 days ago:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

Flipboard is great but eats a lot of data, least it does on my S3, keep an eye on ur usage

• Registered Users Posts: 9,573 ✭✭✭lord lucan

If you like photography,check out the 500px add-ons in Flipboard. There's a Dublin one and an Ireland one and they both showcase some excellent photograhy.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭iwo

I prefer Taptu over everything else... So much info on one screen

• Advertisement
Advertisement