Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Hahaha, we did that too. Had it as part of our end of year OSCE and everything, nerve racking stuff :P

yaaaaa thats the test I've to do haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

SOCCY! change your privacy settings I can't write messages on your boards wall.. Annnnd I clearly didn't see you, where were you? Did you say hi and I just blanked you? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Left my phone in school and I'm very suspicious as to how it happend >_>

Also I only got it yesterday so I have basically no numbers, whoever found it must think I'm profoundly lonely...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Namlub wrote: »
    Left my phone in school and I'm very suspicious as to how it happend >_>

You wanted it to be found. You left it beside that girl you secretly love, in the hope that she'd put her number into it and give it back.

60 percent of the time, it works every time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Had a two hour lab in how to wash my hands correctly. Rivetting stuff.

And I've an important test on it next week. Imagine saying "oh hey.. failed my year coz I couldn't wash my hands right..." :P

My mother is a nurse so I was thought how to wash my hands correctly - there's a lot more involved to it than I thought (and it certainly is more thorough and takes longer than I would have normally spent washing them).

Did you have to wash your hands in special 'stuff' and put them under a UV light to see what areas you missed? That would make me paranoid unless I got absolutely everywhere!

My aargghh is that last year I felt so on top of work in college, but this year it's only week 3 and so far I feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount and difficulty of the work - I feel so thick sometimes during lectures :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

My mother is a nurse so I was thought how to wash my hands correctly - there's a lot more involved to it than I thought (and it certainly is more thorough and takes longer than I would have normally spent washing them).

Did you have to wash your hands in special 'stuff' and put them under a UV light to see what areas you missed? That would make me paranoid unless I got absolutely everywhere!

My aargghh is that last year I felt so on top of work in college, but this year it's only week 3 and so far I feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount and difficulty of the work - I feel so thick sometimes during lectures :o
    ya we did! it was so mind blowing :pac:
    And I know.. theres a special wa of doing it, dont be fooled!! But seriously 2 hours like :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

You wanted it to be found. You left it beside that girl you secretly love, in the hope that she'd put her number into it and give it back.

60 percent of the time, it works every time.
    Your gaydar?
    I'm no lesbian tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I wish I could fall asleep at a respectable hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Eugggggh effort of getting up at 8am tomorrow... :( So cba with lectures tomorrow, and I have a tutorial assignment due tomorrow that I can only get done during my 1 hour lunch.. Bllllllllah.

And now someone has decided to play really annoying music but I can't tell where it's from.. EUUUUGHHHH...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Blocking me? Classy. Why do people not realise I have an illness and not some **** vendetta against them??!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Blocking me? Classy. Why do people not realise I have an illness and not some **** vendetta against them??!!!

You seem to be forgetting that people are only human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Why do I always have to be in the minority about things? Is it really hard for me to find like-minded people out there? I feel kind of alone...

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    You seem to be forgetting that people are only human.

You seem to be forgetting that this doesnt involve you and you dont have a clue of what your talking about because you havent talked to me in weeks and it really sounds like your on his side.

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Why do I always have to be in the minority about things? Is it really hard for me to find like-minded people out there? I feel kind of alone...

You're just limited edition!

Friends who claim you make up illnesses to act like a gowl. Her words not mine. Isnt she lovely? I've made up my possible bi-polar! Worst part is, other people are starting to believe her. Really, I have some class friends. Thanks lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Seriously hate girls. Pathetic little fúcks repeatedly making my friend's life hell.. Bad enough that your unnecessary shítty drama drove her to the point of hospitalisation last year, now she's dropping out of college cause of yous? If I ever see them, heads will fúcking roll.

I hate people who trivialise mental illness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Why am I always in the middle of my parents arguments? They're divorced so anytime either of them has a problem with one another they vent their frustration at me. I'm sick of it at this stage.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

All I want is a fcuking job...I must be one of the most unemployable people going...what I wouldn't do for contacts and experience...it's really starting to get me down:(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

_meehan_ wrote: »
    All I want is a fcuking job...I must be one of the most unemployable people going...what I wouldn't do for contacts and experience...it's really starting to get me down:(
    What kinda job?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Ugh, completely understand!

Also, why don't things ever go my way?! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Oh dear. It seems UKCAT is a bit harder than I'd hoped it'd be.

Mega Chin wrote: »
    What kinda job?

Anything student friendly/part-time.

Anything student friendly/part-time.

Meehan! You don't want to work! It WILL kill you slowly!

But it allows money to buy crap!
    (I spend a lot on complete crap)

Mega Chin wrote: »
    But it allows money to buy crap!
    (I spend a lot on complete crap)

Ditto! I've been working 5 weeks now and if it wasn't for the bit of money I've spent on car insurance I'd be wondering where it's all disappeared to. I think I eat and drink my wages tbh.

RHunce wrote: »
    Ditto! I've been working 5 weeks now and if it wasn't for the bit of money I've spent on car insurance I'd be wondering where it's all disappeared to. I think I eat and drink my wages tbh.

Wait until youre earning proper money :pac:
    /looks at bank account
    Bills bills bills bills bills

Meehan! You don't want to work! It WILL kill you slowly!

Money would be so handy though..currently I have nothing to spend on food for myself, and nothing to put petrol in my car:P

Money would be so handy though..currently I have nothing to spend on food for myself, and nothing to put petrol in my car:P

You have a boyfriend who works, make him pay for things :pac:

• Advertisement

You have a boyfriend who works, make him pay for things :pac:

Fecker has 4 jobs..I only want one!:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement