Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17th June Reunion

• 11-06-2006 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

17th june, The Green, 12 o clock...
    Anyone going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Niamh will be there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Might be be better to postpone that till, y'know, after the exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

agreed, though **** it, there's plenty happening after the exams anyway. I'll see if I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

You'd all better come, because I persuaded my parents to let me! ;) See yiz there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'd go, but I have Drama on Saturdays for 6 hours....but if anyone's around after 5 then sure I can hang around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Shall be in France. Though, I don't know some of you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I agree with Aonghus. After the exams would be better, mainly because I have three exams the week after the 17th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I agree with Aonghus. After the exams would be better, mainly because I have three exams the week after the 17th.

Tee hee hee, I've only music the following week, and it's piss-easy! Come anyway, you'll need a break, and possibly talking to *coughs* intelligent people will help you with the passing exams, instead of, distracting you, I'm really talking out of my arse here, no, now the point is......... EVERYONE MUST COME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 boarderfox

Right, so, I'm going out on a limb here, but I was a ctyi-zen (Oh jesus that sound really nerdy, like "do you remember the handshake? nyuck yuck yuck"!) waaay back when- anyone here from c. Summer 2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

boarderfox wrote:
    Right, so, I'm going out on a limb here, but I was a ctyi-zen (Oh jesus that sound really nerdy, like "do you remember the handshake? nyuck yuck yuck"!) waaay back when- anyone here from c. Summer 2000?

You could try the whatyamacallit......introductions forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement