Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Let me guess, you're an xbox fan? Playstation plus is unbeatable value!

I am a gaming fan. It's just the way you worded it and wrote a little essay on it that came across as propaganda style that I found amusing :P

This thread is for the more immediate bargains, such as 75% off for 48 hours but who am I to judge :o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Let me guess, you're an xbox fan? Playstation plus is unbeatable value!

You do realise that Playstation Plus is secretly a Microsoft plot? Mircosoft want Playstation Plus to succeed. It's part of a bigger plan by Nintendo who have been secretly manipulated MS. All of which is over seen by Apple who are pulling the strings of Nintendo. Intel then have a strong influence over Apple but the biggest influence of all is from Big Pharma which is secretly controlled by the shareholders of large Banks. Which is controlled by . . . aliens!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Jernal wrote: »
    You do realise that Playstation Plus is secretly a Microsoft plot? Mircosoft want Playstation Plus to succeed. It's part of a bigger plan by Nintendo who have been secretly manipulated MS. All of which is over seen by Apple who are pulling the strings of Nintendo. Intel then have a strong influence over Apple but the biggest influence of all is from Big Pharma which is secretly controlled by the shareholders of large Banks. Which is controlled by . . . aliens!

You were making sense up until the aliens part. Everyone knows it's the crab people.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,777 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

You were making sense up until the aliens part. Everyone knows it's the crab people.

Giant enemy crab people?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Giant enemy crab people?

No people with crab heads. I've already said too much. Can we just stick to non specified aliens?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Tropico Reloaded $0.99 Or also get 3 & 4 For $5 http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-tropico-bundle.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/bundle-eight/ This is great value if you're looking for Tropico :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

3ds games €8.87 on gamestop.ie

Super Street Fighter 4 with free 8gb card
    Star Fox 3ds
    Super Pokemon Rumble
    New Art Academy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

In waterford harvey Norman are selling off all games for half price. donkey kong is for 20 anf fifa for x box also

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Anybody know how to buy off gamestop.com and if the games actually work?

Was trying to buy fifa13 for €6 and i cant get it in checkout because it says its unavailable in my region. Is there anyway to buy it online as i dont fancy splashing out 25-30 quid for it

• Advertisement

Recurve360 wrote: »

Was trying to buy fifa13 for €6 and i cant get it in checkout because it says its unavailable in my region. Is there anyway to buy it online as i dont fancy splashing out 25-30 quid for it

Are you on gamestop.com or gamestop.ie?

I saw they had Mario 3d land instore for 19.97 today. Though think that was posted before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭C14N

Not sure if it was mentioned but I've come across two Xtra Vision closing down sales recently. If you're near one check it out because the price drops are pretty huge, at least 40% on all games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Anyone have the site mentioned here a few months ago for comparing game prices on Steam and other sites? Can't for the life of me remember it!

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

bucks73 wrote: »
    Anyone have the site mentioned here a few months ago for comparing game prices on Steam and other sites? Can't for the life of me remember it!

http://www.cheapshark.com/ ???

That wasn't the one I was using but will bookmark anyway. Cheers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Great deal in Xtravision today, trade in two games and get The Beaure(dont you dare slag my incompatenet spelling:P), Saints Row IV and Splinter Cell for €4.99 each.

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/game-on

Bit late but would someone able to tell me if this deal is only for the weekend or will it still be there on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,292 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

bucks73 wrote: »

I use this as well

http://www.steamgamesales.com/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I've a USA address on my account. Worked to get farcry trilogy earlier in the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I had the same problem, if your interested, you can pre order Fifa 14 for around 20 quid at http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1202-fifa-14

I'm not sure how they work though as I haven't used them before, there may be some region restrictions.
    I've a USA address on my account. Worked to get farcry trilogy earlier in the year.

Did you have to use a vpn or alternative dns as they seem to be geo blocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate edition for about €8 on Nuuvem.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

[quote="Kolido;86189047"

Did you have to use a vpn or alternative dns as they seem to be geo blocked?[/quote]

Proxy in work is managed through France. Didn't have to do anything to get around it at the time myself. Whenever I'm in there app at home, I also get USA prices. Don't have anything setup in my PC or router.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

TheGunns wrote: »
    Bit late but would someone able to tell me if this deal is only for the weekend or will it still be there on Monday?

Gamestop deal is supposed to be over as of 6pm today,it reverts to trade two games And pay €9.99 now,we shall see tomorrow if they extend it, xtravisions will run for the next week at least as Lost Planet 3 out on Friday is in it.

Aliens: Colonial Marines ~€3.50 Steam

use code: GFDAUG20UK

Castle Crashers €4.07 Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Are you on gamestop.com or gamestop.ie?

I saw they had Mario 3d land instore for 19.97 today. Though think that was posted before

Was on the US gamestop.com. Pretty great value. Used hotspot shield to get a US vpn but still wouldnt work for me :(

Dishonored ~€5.94 Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭Julez

Skerries wrote: »
    Dishonored ~€5.94 Steam

Nice, been looking for a good price on that for a while!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Skerries wrote: »
    Aliens: Colonial Marines ~€3.50 Steam

use code: GFDAUG20UK

Castle Crashers €4.07 Steam

I wonder if i would even bother downloading Marines if they would put it for free on PS+... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement