Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HTC sensation reset

• 01-07-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

did a factory reset on above phone as it kept crashing on me after ics update, i did the whole sync thing with htc sync but i cant retrieve my calendar, managed to set up email etc but to be honest i cant figure out the whole sync thing at all, should there be a file on my pc that has all my stuff on it like you can on iphone, and is there an easier way to load music onto phone without having to select different folders, i have searched internet and cant get any answers, i find the htc sync too basic and limited or am i just not using it right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I dont know how to help with your sync problem but...

When you say crashing, does it reboot or just turn off?

My gf's sensation was turning off a few times a day for a couple of weeks about a month ago, googled about it and someone suggested a fix of putting a piece of a business card in with the battery ( cut a thin stip and wedge it beside the battery so it would be pressing the battery up against the pins more). Strangely this has worked, she has not had one problem since.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Roebourne9

Just rebooting, even did it when I touched the home screen button, it used to do it the odd time before the update but a lot more after it and took ages to open messages etc, hasn't rebooted yet since factory reset but I am finding it very slow to open up stuff that's preinstalled. If it doesn't improve will get onto HTC, if I go back to shop all they will do is send it away to do what I did, thanks anyway

Advertisement