Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student accomodation team up?

• 11-07-2009 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Anyone in my predicament? Found out im going to UCC but all the college accomodation is full and or mental expensive!
    If anyone wants to team up preferably mature students, childrens nursing students or nursing students, then we can look for a place that would be cheaper and have a house full of people we know rather than a bunch of strangers!

Let me know,

Rach

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

rawebb wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone in my predicament? Found out im going to UCC but all the college accomodation is full and or mental expensive!
    If anyone wants to team up preferably mature students, childrens nursing students or nursing students, then we can look for a place that would be cheaper and have a house full of people we know rather than a bunch of strangers!

Let me know,

Rach

are you mental!! give it a month and there'll be piles of free places

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

We are all still strangers though, just because someone uses the same website doesnt mean they aren't a total pr1ck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

We are all still strangers though, just because someone uses the same website doesnt mean they aren't a total pr1ck

exactly i'm an awful bollox i wouldn't live with me if i could help it yet i fit your criteria pretty well!!

and there's a couple of class acts hanging around the UCC forum aswell:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

If anyone wants to team up preferably mature students, childrens nursing students or nursing students

Art, Med, Law students can be quite serious individually. Who knows, they could be better than nursing students? ;)
    are you mental!! give it a month and there'll be piles of free places

To put in slightly better terms, there may be more spaces in the next few months. CAO results will really change things if students have to withdraw from their pre-booked accomodation, spaces could free up.

Have you checked UCC's Non-Student Accomodations? They put up a website of houses, appartments etc. This may or may not be helpful to you but I found my current accom on it and it's the best thing I could have done!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

How snide of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

exactly i'm an awful bollox i wouldn't live with me if i could help it yet i fit your criteria pretty well!!

forum.ucc.ie part deux? I hope not!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

rawebb wrote: »
    Hi,

Let me know,

Rach

Check your PMs

Advertisement