Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking @ Glasnevin Cemetery

• 12-05-2008 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I am just wondering if anybody knows the parking spaces across the road from Glasnevin Cemetery, on the side of the main road. If anyone knows are they free or pay & display? Thank you. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭who's yer one?

we usually park on the main road on the same side as the cemetery, with no problem, & tisn't pay + display :)

mind you, tis a bit further down from the main gate that im on about, so maybe i've been f-all help :/
    i meant well though :o

xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

we usually park on the main road on the same side as the cemetery, with no problem, & tisn't pay + display :)

mind you, tis a bit further down from the main gate that im on about, so maybe i've been f-all help :/

xx

so you're one of the many who park in the cycle lane so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Kavinsky

xx

lol! It is not the actual cemetery I am interested in, but I am starting a job quite close to the cemetery next week and was looking for some good (free ;)) parking locations! I will check out the area myself before then also. Thanks for the information anyway. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Never depend on a spot there. Often when there is a big funeral on the Garda put up the No Parking cones. Just to let you know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Kavinsky

boneless wrote: »
    Never depend on a spot there. Often when there is a big funeral on the Garda put up the No Parking cones. Just to let you know...

Thanks I will be sure to keep that in mind when looking. I am actually thinking of renting a car-space very close to the job, for only 80 Euro/Month. It is secured 24 hour access and would probably be less hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

The car spaces opposite the cemetary are all free. They don't always get filled up, only on Sundays or at match days in Croker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Very true, i've used it myself a few times. Trick is not to park the car not facing the road as it's a pain getting out at peak hour.
    Or try Prospect ave up to the Gravediggers pub, mostly free around there and out of range of blocking resident parking

Advertisement