Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Read before posting - _______ Channel is gone from my Virgin Media STB.

• 14-06-2008 11:06am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Before anyone posts any "Channel gone from________" (substitute NTL, Chorus, Chorus NTL, or UPC as appropiate) threads on the board, can they please do a full reboot of their STB and check has the channel returned.

There have been quite a number of threads posted on this board in the past which have turned out to be a problem with the individual users STB and this seems to be a particular problem with some NTL STBs (although I never experienced it with my own NTL STB).

Obviously there is no need to do the above if the channel's closure and/or end of a carriage deal has been widely flagged elsewhere.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭who is this

Good idea to sticky this, but might I suggest giving a more descriptive title?

When someone thinks they're favourite channel has disappeared, I'm not so sure they'll think to look at the "small request" (not sure what I expected this to be, but it wasn't this anyway). :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement