Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Time to be at u2 gig?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

Guys!!! Pressure is on!! I CANT WAIIIIIT!!!

WE'RE GOING TO SEE U2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Guys!!! Pressure is on!! I CANT WAIIIIIT!!!

WE'RE GOING TO SEE U2!!
    I KNOW!!! yyyyyaheeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

In work and just dont wanna do anything... cant wait to get up to croker and soak up the buzz...(and the booze!).
    It's drizzling a bit, but that wont dampen the spirits.... a true irish homecoming for the lads ;)

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

NOW .

The gates are open early !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Is there any beer in there!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭cullenswood

They were selling beer there but you weren't allowed bring it onto the pitch which was a bit of a pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

There was people queing for the pit on thursday night............. Did anyone get in?

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Here's some pit piccies from Brussels , Was closer to the back of the GA for Dublin and its nice to take in the whole stage and visuals .

617426qu.th.jpg
    dsc002850zg.th.jpg
    dsc002869yz.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Think the time to head in is whenever Casey finishes his whining. Can't believe the Saturday night got so jipped on the support. Paddy Casey and The Thrills? WTF?

Advertisement