Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I have the original Vandy Vape Pulse BF box squonk plus the 24mm pulse RDA for swap [all black] - not the kit, they came in separate boxes which you will receive them in. Some discoloration on the squonk bottle and 18650 battery adapter [best used with a 20700 tbh]

Looking for either an Horizon Falcon sub tank or the Scion II tank w/spare mesh coils. Or, €35 posted.

Pics upon request

Freemax mesh pro either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

Geekvape Ammit MTL for sale if anyone is interested

https://www.adverts.ie/15861683

Where in Dublin would you be able to meet if still selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Aspire Breeze 2, Red, 1 ohm coil installed with a tank of Wick Liquor De Ja Voodo, including 0.6 coil, usb cable etc. Very little use since purchased 2 weeks ago.
    E30 including postage.

SOLD.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

flas wrote: »
    Where in Dublin would you be able to meet if still selling?

yes still for sale i will pm you now

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

Hi does anyone have contact pins for an avidlyfe ringer? Or know where I could get some? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

Will also trade for an rta, single or dual coil.

What breed Bill? I have an ammit there somewhere.. lots of older rtas but probably a bit restricted afc for ya..

247music wrote:
    What breed Bill? I have an ammit there somewhere.. lots of older rtas but probably a bit restricted afc for ya..

Ammit 25 single coil 247?

I have the original Vandy Vape Pulse BF box squonk plus the 24mm pulse RDA for swap [all black] - not the kit, they came in separate boxes which you will receive them in. Some discoloration on the squonk bottle and 18650 battery adapter [best used with a 20700 tbh]

No longer seeking a Falcon tank, just bought one. But I am interested in a Smok infinix kit, preferably with at least one unused pod and a bottle of nic salt to try out

Sale.

Vandy Vape Pulse 80 W.
    As new with all the bits.
    E35 including postage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Bill I'll take it
    Conor

**SALE**

Bit of a clear out folks. Gathering too much kit and not using it all,some of it not at all. Everything is in perfect condition,boxed with all the bits.
    Postage is included in price.

Tesla Punk 220W, Black,this mod is brand new,never opened. SOLD.

Hcigar Towis T180, black/gunmetal. E40.

Steamcrave Aromanizer Plus, gunmetal. SOLD.

Aromanizer Supreme V2, black, velocity deck. E20.

Limitless rdta, black. E20.

PayPal f&f or the PayPal fees are on the buyer for goods/services.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thanks for having a peep and I'll do a deal for multiple purchases and all that stuff. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

**SALE**

Bit of a clear out folks. Gathering too much kit and not using it all,some of it not at all. Everything is in perfect condition,boxed with all the bits.
    Postage is included in price.

Tesla Punk 220W, Black,this mod is brand new,never opened. E45.

Steamcrave Aromanizer Plus, gunmetal. E25.

PayPal f&f or the PayPal fees are on the buyer for goods/services.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thanks for having a peep and I'll do a deal for multiple purchases and all that stuff. :)

I'll take the Steamcrave Aromanizer Plus off your hands if still available. If your in Dublin can meet otherwise happy to pay postage.

I'll take the Steamcrave Aromanizer Plus off your hands if still available. If your in Dublin can meet otherwise happy to pay postage.

Pm gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Pm gone.

Payment sent!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 224 ✭✭donaldtramp

I bought a 10 gallon jug of basic vape juice for €13.99.

#SALE#

Horizontech Falcon Resin, black, boxed with the extras. Also includes 3xM2 coils,0.16, 1xM1 coil,0.15 and 1x M2 coil already in tank. Also includes about 25ml of Vapetasia Milk of the Poppy 3mg juice which is what's in the tank and through the inserted coil.
    It's only a couple of days old and only reason I'm selling is that stock coils just aren't for me.
    E35 including postage.
    https://ibb.co/krtZdz

#SALE#

Horizontech Falcon Resin, black, boxed with the extras. Also includes 3xM2 coils,0.16, 1xM1 coil,0.15 and 1x M2 coil already in tank. Also includes about 25ml of Vapetasia Milk of the Poppy 3mg juice which is what's in the tank and through the inserted coil.
    It's only a couple of days old and only reason I'm selling is that stock coils just aren't for me.
    E35 including postage.
    https://ibb.co/krtZdz

Would you sell the 3 pack of coils separately?

I just got the tank last week myself. It's a nice tank but definitely a guzzler

Would you sell the 3 pack of coils separately?

I'd prefer to keep it all together for the time being cagey.

I'd prefer to keep it all together for the time being cagey.

No bothers - someone should snap it up, nice package for the price

• Advertisement

Bit of a clear out folks. Gathering too much kit and not using it all,some of it not at all. Everything is in perfect condition,boxed with all the bits. Postage is included in price.

Everything up for trade, interested in single 18650 mod or mouth to lung rta's.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

I have a beserker rta barely used I can trade for the aromamizer supreme V2 if you're interested Bill?

Tickityboo wrote:
    I have a beserker rta barely used I can trade for the aromamizer supreme V2 if you're interested Bill?

Sounds perfect Tickity, I'll pm you now.

#SALE

Griffin 25 mini, black, boxed, perfect condition. E20 including postage.

#SALE

Griffin 25 mini, black, boxed, perfect condition. E20 including postage.

https://ibb.co/kyZZ89

Will trade for an rta also,either MTL or DL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

https://ibb.co/kyZZ89

Will trade for an rta also,either MTL or DL.

I feel like you should have a boards mini shop site...... What else you got at the moment.

I have a rofvape naga for sale or trade..... As new (will deliver in the greater Dublin area)...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Any interest in a Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA? With box and extra inserts. Haven't really used it much. The afc ring is loose but I just leave it fully open and use the insert that gives me my prefered airflow.

Any interest in a Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA? With box and extra inserts. Haven't really used it much. The afc ring is loose but I just leave it fully open and use the insert that gives me my prefered airflow.

Yep,what are you interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yep,what are you interested in?

Sent you PM

• Advertisement

**SALE**

5 X 250ml Boss Shots.
    All 3mg nic and 70/30 VG/PG except Boss Reserve 6mg nic and 60/40 VG/PG. All have been steeped for 4 weeks.
    €15 each.

Boss Shot Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart 150ml 3mg 70/30 VG/PG €10.

Boss Shot Red Erik 100ml 3mg 70/30 VG/PG. €10.

Darkstar Nicotine, 250ml, 7.2%. €15.

PayPal F & F please or fees are on buyer.
    Postage will be €4 per item or on me for multiple items.

https://ibb.co/dB1CgU
    https://ibb.co/keSk1U
    https://ibb.co/mny8MU

Advertisement