Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 settergirl

Our tan and white jack russell dog has been missing since 20th feb 2008 answers to name of Brandy. I know this is a long shot but someone somewhere knows where he is or whats happened to him and hopefully someday we will be once again reunited with our little boy. Please any information greatly appreciated 087-2977762.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭tk123

tk123 wrote: »
    I 'found' a golden retriever in east point Clontarf yesterday. He was very skinny and looked like he'd been out in the weather a while but was really friendly and seemed to love the ride home with me in my car :pac: Thou I would have loved to I wasn't able to take him:( so brought him to the vets and he was collected by the pound this morning. He wasn't microchipped and had no collar and is a neutered mail. Number for the pound is 8383236

Just to update he was claimed. I'm kind of disappointed thou cos I wanted to go and collect him! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

tk123 wrote: »
    Just to update he was claimed. I'm kind of disappointed thou cos I wanted to go and collect him! :(

I saw your ad and contacted his owners. They were delighted to find him.

what's his name? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Oh sorry i don't know!! I only saw an ad of his owner's looking for him. He was from crumlin and his mummy's name is eilish!

• Advertisement

Ah no way!! Thats the guy that sent me a PM after I replied to his thread - I didnt think it'd be the same dog since I found him in work in Clontarf. Alls well that ends well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭VB

female brown terrier found in ashtown dublin 15. very friendly, wirey brown coat with light flecks. not sure what age she is. i have left my details with the pound. please pm me if you recognise her.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14419633@N02/3285647932/

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭VB

just to update you: we brought her down to the vet today and she says she is about 3 years old and is not microchipped. we got her injections today.
    unfortunately we dont have room to keep her and we dont want to bring her to the pound,so if anyone knows someone that can give her a good home please pm me as she is a lovely little dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Hi.

I lost my Brown Tabby/White cat on monday evening(16-2-09). She doesn't usually go outside so we're worried. We're in Dublin 3 just off the clonliffe road. Her name is Manny and she has a purple collar. Shes overly friendly so we hope that maybe somebody picked her up.

2425982282a9182904638l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 LungeLady

Missing since Monday the 16th Feb,

Mini Jack Russell Female called Ruby,

Last seen on ravenswood ave, clonee ,,,,,,,,,,,

She is sorely missed by 7 year old boy, we are devastated !!

She is very friendly and often mistaken as a pup as she is so small

Please if anyone has any info ,,,,,,,, as we suspect she has been stolen !

Reward offered !!

Picuture available at http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/68/34876068.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 LungeLady

Thanks to everyone that pm me ,,,,,,,,

We have found Ruby !! A local family had taken her in !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I hadnt seen this thread before i opened mine below there

7 month old kitty lost in derry (rosemount area)

Ginger and white with a prominent ginger patch on her nose

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57737106&postcount=8

second pic there is better for id purposes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Strange i cant edit my post

Anyway good news kitty is back :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cillian D

Hi all.

We're missing our 18 month old female Tabby and White cat, called "Mokey". Pink collar, with Heart Shaped name tag attached.
    Last seen on Ormond Road, Rathmines/Ranelagh area, at 5pm, Friday the 13th of February.
    Has little dash of orange fur on her forehead.
    She's very curious, and loud when she talks.

If anyone sees her (images attached), please call 086 8055344, same number on her name tag.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

And yet again, Pebbles, my white long haired cat is missing.
    She's been gone since the 23/02, from the Willington (Templeogue) area.
    She has 2 differently coloured eyes (blue and hazel), and a purple collar.
    Last time she wandered off she was found in Terenure so she's well up to a trek!
    Can everyone please please keep an eye out for her because we're all heartbroken :(
    pebs2.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 telemel

Hi folks, we found an elderly Jack Russell yesterday in Sligo, have a pic which I'll upload. No collar but has a chain, found in the Kevinsfort area (possibly trying to woo a labrador a quarter of his age in heat!! :) ) He looks like a pet dog but is badly lame and famished, we've been feeding him since yesterday but called the dog warden as we're away a lot and I dont think he'll survive much longer without shelter. Has a blackish face and another dark bit on his back. Quite old, very tame and docile. Any leads or ideas? warden is due to have a look at him this afternoon I think...

Thanks,

T.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

I found a little yorkie today at approx 6.20pm walking near Applewood in Swords. I've brought him home but he seems to be missing his family as he is fretting so I hope they see his pic here. Hes wearing a red collar.

DSC00488.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ~flow~

After 6 days missing she came home, unharmed!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Kablamo! wrote: »
    And yet again, Pebbles, my white long haired cat is missing.
    She's been gone since the 23/02, from the Willington (Templeogue) area.
    She has 2 differently coloured eyes (blue and hazel), and a purple collar.
    Last time she wandered off she was found in Terenure so she's well up to a trek!
    Can everyone please please keep an eye out for her because we're all heartbroken :(
    pebs2.th.jpg

Someone is going around my area taking down all the posters I put up :(
    So irritating... Lousy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

MissyN wrote: »
    I found a little yorkie today at approx 6.20pm walking near Applewood in Swords. I've brought him home but he seems to be missing his family as he is fretting so I hope they see his pic here. Hes wearing a red collar.

DSC00488.jpg

Just to let everyone know that I reunited this little fella with his family and they are delighted to have him back.......although I do miss him now. He spent 2 nites with me and certainly enjoyed the beach walks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

A pure white cat (unfortunately it doesn't have long hair, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have odd eyes) has been hanging around my house for the last 2 days,appears to be lost, very friendly, has a collar but no name, would appear to be fully grown. I live in the Rathfarnham/Templeogue area.

I am pretty certain it's not yours Kablamo but feel free to PM me if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Azlan

Last Friday (6th March) I picked up a small black and tan dog (looks at least part chiahuahua) that was running around terrified on the Ballymun Road. She had no collar but seems well cared for and v affectionate. I'm sure someone is probably heartbroken at losing her and I'd love to reunite her with her owners
    PM me if you know anyone who may have lost this dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 telemel

telemel wrote: »
    Hi folks, we found an elderly Jack Russell yesterday in Sligo, have a pic which I'll upload. No collar but has a chain, found in the Kevinsfort area (possibly trying to woo a labrador a quarter of his age in heat!! :) ) He looks like a pet dog but is badly lame and famished, we've been feeding him since yesterday but called the dog warden as we're away a lot and I dont think he'll survive much longer without shelter. Has a blackish face and another dark bit on his back. Quite old, very tame and docile. Any leads or ideas? warden is due to have a look at him this afternoon I think...

Thanks,

T.

--good news on this one, the owner saw posters we put up and the dog has been reunited with same and is home and well...result!!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭grind gremlin

Beautiful golden labrador type dog found in kildare. Its a cross breed and is absolutely huge and full of energy. Dog has a pink nose.
    Please contact www.paws.ie .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jodie Charlie

On Dualcarriage way near Lissenhall Vets in Swords. Tan/fawn coloured long haired little girl. Very Sweet and very lucky not to have been run down. No tag, no microchip, badly matted. Reported to Swords Garda Station.

Please call 0857317129 if you know where her home is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FTOGPX

Jessie, 3 yr old female, labrador/wheeten terrier cross, medium size.
    Blonde/golden long hair. Brown eyes. Quiet temperament.
    Went missing 9/03/09.:( If spotted please contact me by pm.
    Thanks in advance
    Jessieresize.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Lost a small, ginger female kitten around 5 months old. Went missing today in Seabury, Malahide. Recently neutered. Will post a picture tomorrow.

Thanks

UPDATE: Ok It came back by itself!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Crannog

This young lady was about to be taken home by a lovely eastern european lady and her daughter even though they are not allowed dogs in their rented accommodation. Sooo, we took her home with us.

She was starving but other than that all seems well. Lovely nature. We want to reunite her with her owners and we hope that she is chipped and allthough she has a very distinctive red collar, there is no disk. Tomorrow we will phone the warden but if anyone is looking... here she is:-

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chiron

Hi Crannog, that dog might be one thats been missing from Celbridge since December.

I have PM'd you the owners phone number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Crannog

Crannog wrote: »
    This young lady was about to be taken home by a lovely eastern european lady and her daughter even though they are not allowed dogs in their rented accommodation. Sooo, we took her home with us.

She was starving but other than that all seems well. Lovely nature. We want to reunite her with her owners and we hope that she is chipped and allthough she has a very distinctive red collar, there is no disk. Tomorrow we will phone the warden but if anyone is looking... here she is:-

Update: Doggie was chipped. Local vet scanned for free and provided contact info. My OH dropped her off this morning.

Advertisement