Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy - Notre Dame, 2012 [TOUTING IS FORBIDDEN AND WILL LEAD TO PERMABANS: #205 #628]

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Not sure what the deal was with these codes but hopefully everyone who wants a ticket will get one between now and next September, no need to panic yet, its quite a big stadium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

adrian522 wrote: »
    Not sure what the deal was with these codes but hopefully everyone who wants a ticket will get one between now and next September, no need to panic yet, its quite a big stadium.

I would agree with this. Those who want tickets will get them. Either through the pre-sale or general sale. I have been asking everyone I know who doesn't like the game and has used ticketmaster to check their mail for me. If I come up with codes myself I will gladly post them also to return the favour as guys on here helped me with a code.

Someone mentioned hitting up a facebook status to ask their mates also. Not a bad idea as im sure there is plenty of codes sitting in spam folders or inboxes that will never be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

got a code, boooom, tickets bought

• Registered Users Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Conno16 has been banned for 1 week with a possible extension to permanent following a review by mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SAINTRON

Can someone advise as to prices for sections 3O5/6 and 326/7 inclusive of screwmaster add ons.
    Please and Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

He PM'ed me saying he had one, hope he's genuine:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

SAINTRON wrote: »
    Can someone advise as to prices for sections 3O5/6 and 326/7 inclusive of screwmaster add ons.
    Please and Thanks.

Those sections are all on the "premium" level and they are €90 + about 10% booking charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭davetherave

I'm also going to stick my name up for a code that still has two tickets if anyone would be so kind. :o

adrian522 wrote: »
    Those sections are all on the "premium" level and they are €90 + about 10% booking charge.

Thanks Adrian. Has anyone been on the premium level at Lansdowne? Is it akin to the Wembley club level or Croke Park premium level? Just wanted to know before I commit to hounding friends to go.....:D

Thanks Adrian. Has anyone been on the premium level at Lansdowne? Is it akin to the Wembley club level or Croke Park premium level? Just wanted to know before I commit to hounding friends to go.....:D

Soft cushion seats, ok view depending on where you are and access to the fancy pie/hot dog eateries and bar areas scattered around the level. I havent been to the Wmbley or Croker ones though so I don't know how that compares.

• Advertisement

Soft cushion seats, ok view depending on where you are and access to the fancy pie/hot dog eateries and bar areas scattered around the level. I havent been to the Wmbley or Croker ones though so I don't know how that compares.

Thanks Tallaght. So there are plenty of concessions and easily accessible routes ?.... I use Gilette in Foxboro as my yard stick of how a stadium should work for gridiron.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cormakazam

Can anyone PM me a code? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Gonna pick up two premium tickets in the general sale. I think it'll be a disaster for food and drinks in the normal levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'm going to chance the general sale. It seems, from reports, that most of the half decent pre-sale seats have gone.

Thanks Tallaght. So there are plenty of concessions and easily accessible routes ?.... I use Gilette in Foxboro as my yard stick of how a stadium should work for gridiron.

Noting compared to Gillette :D But decent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭deisedude

When do tickets go on general sale lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Justin10

March I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dympy

Anyone not use their full quota? I need to get 2 tickets for my hubby for christmas (1st christmas married and this would make his holiday) anyone help a desperate wifey out?? please??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭webpal

any other spares floating around?? any help would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

It's pretty much a copy of croke parks premium level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Hope this is ok as I know there were many disapointed fans yesterday, I posted a request on toutless.com yesterday. Got a reply a few minutes later with a pre-sale code and got my tickets. Might be worth trying for anyone who wants to secure their tickets before christmas.

http://toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13706&sid=4d9c489ce2fd674d258b8bfd648de912

I've checked with the mods and advised them I've two spare tickets for the game. Want these to go to someone from boards ( in particular someone who regularly contributes to the AF forum )and as there were a few people on here yesterday looking for codes I’m presuming there’ll be a demand for them. So if anyone would like them just send me a PM and at 3 O’Clock I’ll PM someone back with the option of taking the tickets. They were €38.50 each inc booking fee and if you want me to post them thats no problem as it’ll just be sent with a stamp.

So let me know if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭Raoul

ryaner777 wrote: »
    I've checked with the mods and advised them I've two spare tickets for the game. Want these to go to someone from boards ( in particular someone who regularly contributes to the AF forum )and as there were a few people on here yesterday looking for codes I’m presuming there’ll be a demand for them. So if anyone would like them just send me a PM and at 3 O’Clock I’ll PM someone back with the option of taking the tickets. They were €38.50 each inc booking fee and if you want me to post them thats no problem as it’ll just be sent with a stamp.

So let me know if you are interested.

Pm sent, thanks for looking out for people here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Someone mentioned hitting up a facebook status to ask their mates also. Not a bad idea as im sure there is plenty of codes sitting in spam folders or inboxes that will never be used.

Yeah, I asked on facebook if anyone got the mail and wasn't using the code and ended up getting 2 codes back - one of which I used and the other I gave away here. Well worth trying. I've just asked again if anyone else got the mail so if I get any more codes back I'll offer them up here.

But as someone else said I can't imagine there'd be any major problems getting a ticket when they're released on general sale as long as you're in on time on the morning.

Very strange and random presale though, I don't know what ticketmaster were thinking. Very unfair on people who genuinely want a ticket. It's actually a complete shambles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 djay47

Does anyone have a password for this football match?
    It 'd be great if someone could give me...
    Thanks

Raoul wrote: »
    Pm sent, thanks for looking out for people here!

Tickets are yours Raoul, First to reply and seems like you do more than your fair share around here also.

PM me and we'll sort out the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭TITAN #1

IAFL teams and IAFA organisations have codes available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭Raoul

Thanks Ryaner. Really appreciate it and good luck to the rest of the people looking for codes/tickets. I will keep an eye out for some for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Guys we might have a few spare codes after the weekend, get on over to www.rhinos.ie and send us an email through the contact us section. Include your boards details and we will send on any codes we can early next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Niamh2011

Hi all, my husband is American and was really hoping to get tickets for this match. If anyone has a spare code for two tickets or two tickets spare I would be forever grateful.

Advertisement