Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Brooding Corner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Bailing out of Ireland is obviously big important news, but my god they are really flogging it for all its worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Fecking 4 hour lab today...of course the demonstrator would have to change things and get us to explain the experiment to him. ffs isn't that what you're there to do? but it's the last one before christmas, don't have to worry about it for about a month and a half now

and our UPC is getting taken away from us. long story short, a former housemate (before i moved in) has copped on to the fact that the direct debit was still coming out of his bank account and cancelled it, but it's expiring the week i'm going home for christmas. don't care enough about it to actually keep it up, but i'll miss recording south park at night, and watching it with my breakfast in the morning :D

Ugh frustrated and i dont know why. Too cold and dark to exercise; no food in the house and im all figety at the moment.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrRRRRRRRR!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ya, the snow has pretty much ruined any chance of doing exercise I had this week, and I don't want to pay those gym fcukers to use their facilities. :P

Whats a gym?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Pter wrote: »
    Whats a gym?!?!

I believe it's a type of shrew from the Iberian penisula

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

i have had a harrowing day. Some other personal stuff also happened. I have had swollen eyes all day.

A friends sister very sick all weekend: life support machine sick. Nearly died twice sat night.

This 'friend' horribly fell out with me three months ago and said some truly horrid stuff.

Of course i stayed with her last night, supporting on phone etc. I cant not help, its not in my nature to be nasty.

Mother in hosp with sister. All pipes had burst in mothers house. Then spent 3 hours cleaning up there.

Roll on tomorrow

Jaysus that's a pretty ridiculously shocking day Queen-Mise, I don't know what to say to you other than today can only be better. :) I hope your friend let you know she appreciated your support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

FFS! why does no one with any association with doctors not EVER answer their phones! I have to try and rearrange an appointment and have to know today if I can do it or not, and the doctors secretary won't answer the feckin phone. jebus, she can't be that busy.

:( I miss being in a relationship. It's strange how different things are between single life and non-single life.

I want a boyfriend :(

• Advertisement

:( I miss being in a relationship. It's strange how different things are between single life and non-single life.

I want a boyfriend :(

It ain't all it's cracked up to be, you're better off single. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ya there are definite advantages to being in a relationship aside from the obvious ones.What I miss most is the companionship aspect.Stuff like sitting in on a Saturday night and just watching dvds on the couch or getting a hug after a crappy day.Still though,sometimes when you are least expecting it something nice sneaks up on you!!You never know Stupy,positive mental attitude n all that.:D

mmmmm i dunno i miss the company mostly I think. and kissing too :o

not going to find anyone anytime soon as I'm stuck at home all the time. I'm not used to being single. it's weird.

Ah sure Ive been single for 2 years and Im happy out.I can come and go as I please and dont have to have my head melted by girly tv or chick flicks so its not all bad! :pac:

Ya I suppose it's the general isolation from everyone and everything here is getting to me. I need to move out of here!

Come to the SSF free comedy night on sat. Beers are great for chats and laughs.

Don't do it, he's trying to trick ya.

LZ has been sabotaging me at every step this year. RANT.

No but really my gf and i will be in attendance; and when i was single and hating it a while back i used go to beers for chats and laughs. With no ulterior motive.

Come to the SSF free comedy night on sat. Beers are great for chats and laughs.

Can't my lovely, broken ankle.
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Don't do it, he's trying to trick ya.

what's this, lyzby concerned for me eh? there's a first :rolleyes:

what's this, lyzby concerned for me eh? there's a first :rolleyes:

It was just a concern for the boardsie public in general! :pac:

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    It was just a concern for the boardsie public in general! :pac:

oh right. knew it was too good to be true :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

feeling a bit down this week :( just exam study and not in the mood to do anything exciting. couldn't be arsed making proper dinner, so just had tinned spaghetti. fecking snow isn't do me any favours. almost fell over sliding down a little slope on the walk into college

whiteman19 wrote: »
    feeling a bit down this week :( just exam study and not in the mood to do anything exciting. couldn't be arsed making proper dinner, so just had tinned spaghetti. fecking snow isn't do me any favours. almost fell over sliding down a little slope on the walk into college

Hate that mini heartattack you get when you almost fall :mad: any future falls I have will definitely be a frickin heartattack for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Paid film work this week oh boy!

...what's that? shoot cancelled? after I took a week off from my job?

fufufufufu.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

*broods*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

The weather has given me a sore throat, blocked sinuses and a foggy head. Bleugh.

Iv had a sore throat and a cough all week,cant shake it at all. :(

Im playing russian roulette with gatwick airport and its going to win because it has a constant supply of coffee and i dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Im playing russian roulette with gatwick airport and its going to win because it has a constant supply of coffee and i dont.

That's shiiiiiiit. I'm so glad I didn't book any flights this weather, though I am due to head out in Jan and I'm a tad frightened.

• Advertisement

I NEEEEEEEED to scratch my ankle!!!

Advertisement