Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership Top Scorers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Collie D wrote: »
    Money back if Aguero scores last in City game so four €1 singles and a €1 Yankee on FGS bets and fiver anytime accum.

Everton v Suarez @ 5/1 and 7/5
    Remy v Norwich @ 4/1 and evs
    Aguero v Tottenham@ 4/1 and evs
    Cardiff v van Persie @ 4/1 and evs

Three scorers and a non-runner but only Remy getting the first goal. Profit of €39 for the weekend.

Total staked: €240
    Profit/Loss: +€265.38
    ROI: +110.58%

Two Liverpool players in the top four so can obviously only pick one - as a United fan who has relished their inability to put the ball in the back of the net over the last couple of years I eat humble pie.

Anyway - a €2.50 patent for the FGS bet and a €7.50 treble for the anytime bet. Free fiver bet included in the anytime so total cash stake is still €20.

Have only just realised that last week was the first time I've had consecutive profitable weekends. Hoping to keep the "run" going.

Remy v West Brom @ 9/2 and 5/4
    Hull v Suarez @ 7/2 and 10/11
    Aguero v Swansea @ 3/1 and 8/13

Two Liverpool players in the top four so can obviously only pick one - as a United fan who has relished their inability to put the ball in the back of the net over the last couple of years I eat humble pie.

Anyway - a €2.50 patent for the FGS bet and a €7.50 treble for the anytime bet. Free fiver bet included in the anytime so total cash stake is still €20.

Have only just realised that last week was the first time I've had consecutive profitable weekends. Hoping to keep the "run" going.

Remy v West Brom @ 9/2 and 5/4
    Hull v Suarez @ 7/2 and 10/11
    Aguero v Swansea @ 3/1 and 8/13

None of the three scoring so a loss of €20. Full list of midweek fixtures so will be hoping to get back on track on Wednesday night. Expecting a free €25 bet as part of PP's acca insurance MBS this week to play with.

Thinking of increasing stakes at some point. At half-way stage (ie after 19 rounds) I will be guaranteed to be in profit even if I lose the next six bets so will boost stake by 50% for second half of season.

Total staked: €260
    Profit/Loss: +€245.38
    ROI: +94.38%

As mentioned in my last post I have a free €25 bet to play with. Have used it for a €2.25 FGS Lucky 15 and topped up with €8.75 of my own cash. Anytime accum is for €11.25 for total usual cash outlay of €20. Selections for tomorrow night are as follows:

Ramsey v Hull @ 11/2 and 7/5
    Suarez v Norwich @ 5/2 and 2/5
    Wayne Rooney v Everton @ 9/2 and 6/5
    West Brom v Aguero @ 16/5 and 8/11

As mentioned in my last post I have a free €25 bet to play with. Have used it for a €2.25 FGS Lucky 15 and topped up with €8.75 of my own cash. Anytime accum is for €11.25 for total usual cash outlay of €20. Selections for tomorrow night are as follows:

Ramsey v Hull @ 11/2 and 7/5
    Suarez v Norwich @ 5/2 and 2/5
    Wayne Rooney v Everton @ 9/2 and 6/5
    West Brom v Aguero @ 16/5 and 8/11

Forgot I did this bet. Two out of four with both getting the first goal. Profit of €25.40.

Total staked: €280
    Profit/Loss: +€270.78
    ROI: +96.71%

• Advertisement

Seven players tied for fourth or better on eight goals or more. Of those, four are unavailable for selection for one reason or another. One injured and playing on same team as another anyway (Sturridge), one suspended (Rooney), one playing against another selection (Lukaku) and another playing against my own team (Remy) - I never bet against United, wisely or not - I even drop players from my Fantasy Football team to the bench.

So only three selections available. Money back in Arsenal game if Wilshere scores at any point so have done three €2 FGS singles, a €2 FGS trixie and a €6 anytime treble for total outlay of €20.

Suarez v West Ham @ 11/5 and 4/11
    Southampton v Aguero @ 7/2 and 5/6
    Ramsey v Everton @ 15/2 and 23/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good betting market this season! So far the talent has held up if its playing.

mike65 wrote: »
    Good betting market this season! So far the talent has held up if its playing.

Yeah, played with it a little bit last season and don't think I ever got more than one first goal and never had all four scoring same week. Long may it continue.

Seven players tied for fourth or better on eight goals or more. Of those, four are unavailable for selection for one reason or another. One injured and playing on same team as another anyway (Sturridge), one suspended (Rooney), one playing against another selection (Lukaku) and another playing against my own team (Remy) - I never bet against United, wisely or not - I even drop players from my Fantasy Football team to the bench.

So only three selections available. Money back in Arsenal game if Wilshere scores at any point so have done three €2 FGS singles, a €2 FGS trixie and a €6 anytime treble for total outlay of €20.

Suarez v West Ham @ 11/5 and 4/11
    Southampton v Aguero @ 7/2 and 5/6
    Ramsey v Everton @ 15/2 and 23/10

Two scorers but only Aguero getting the first. Loss of €11.

Total staked: €300
    Profit/loss: +€259.78
    ROI: +86.59%

Late one last night and forgot the City-Arsenal game was on early so missed out on Aguero scoring the first. MBS on Liverpool game if Suarez scores last so four €1 FGS singles, a €1 FGS Yankee and fiver anytime accum.

Lukaku v Fulham @ 3/1 and 8/13
    Remy v Southampton @ 5/1 and 6/4
    Aston Villa v Rooney @ 4/1 and 11/10
    Tottenham v Suarez @ 4/1 and evens

• Advertisement

Late one last night and forgot the City-Arsenal game was on early so missed out on Aguero scoring the first. MBS on Liverpool game if Suarez scores last so four €1 FGS singles, a €1 FGS Yankee and fiver anytime accum.

Lukaku v Fulham @ 3/1 and 8/13
    Remy v Southampton @ 5/1 and 6/4
    Aston Villa v Rooney @ 4/1 and 11/10
    Tottenham v Suarez @ 4/1 and evens

Only one scorer with Suarez getting the first. Loss of €15 for the week.

Total staked: €320
    Profit/Loss: +€244.78
    ROI: +76.49%

Suarez v Cardiff @ 2/1 and 2/7
    Crystal Palace v Remy @ 5/1 and 8/5
    Fulham v Yaya Toure @ 6/1 and 6/4
    Rooney v West Ham @ 7/2 and 5/6

Suarez v Cardiff @ 2/1 and 2/7
    Crystal Palace v Remy @ 5/1 and 8/5
    Fulham v Yaya Toure @ 6/1 and 6/4
    Rooney v West Ham @ 7/2 and 5/6

Two scorers with both Suarez and Toure scoring first for a profit of €11.

Total staked: €340
    Profit/Loss: +€255.78
    ROI: +75.23%

At my lowest ROI since I started so hoping to get things going again on Stephen's Day before I boost my stake in round 19.

Getting this on now while I have time. The top four scorers (Suarez, Aguero, Sturridge and Toure) are all involved (or injured) in one game so can only choose one. €15 single on Toure to score first at home to Liverpool at 8/1 with money back if game ends in a draw and a fiver to score anytime at 21/10. Probably should have done it the other way around but sticking with the plan.

Have a good Xmas, all.

Getting this on now while I have time. The top four scorers (Suarez, Aguero, Sturridge and Toure) are all involved (or injured) in one game so can only choose one. €15 single on Toure to score first at home to Liverpool at 8/1 with money back if game ends in a draw and a fiver to score anytime at 21/10. Probably should have done it the other way around but sticking with the plan.

Have a good Xmas, all.

Just noticed I actually backed David Silva as my anytime. Same price...bloody tinsel and angels blocking my view of computer

Just noticed I actually backed David Silva as my anytime. Same price...bloody tinsel and angels blocking my view of computer

Actually scratch that. I've put a fiver on Toure anytime and will ignore the Silva bet for the sake of the log.

Have a good Xmas, all.

Loss of €20 yesterday.

Total staked: €360
    Profit/Loss: +€235.78
    ROI: +65.49%...my lowest to date

Bets for the weekend. Last round of fixtures before I boost my stake to €30. MBS if Liverpool match ends in a draw so four €1 singles and a €1 Yankee for FGS bet and fiver anytime accum.

Toure v Crystal Palace @ 5/1 and evens
    Norwich v Rooney @ 16/5 and 5/6
    Remy v Arsenal @ 13/2 and 2/1
    Chelsea v Suarez @ 5/1 and 13/10

Bets for the weekend. Last round of fixtures before I boost my stake to €30. MBS if Liverpool match ends in a draw so four €1 singles and a €1 Yankee for FGS bet and fiver anytime accum.

Toure v Crystal Palace @ 5/1 and evens
    Norwich v Rooney @ 16/5 and 5/6
    Remy v Arsenal @ 13/2 and 2/1
    Chelsea v Suarez @ 5/1 and 13/10

None of the above getting on the scoresheet but two non-runners. A loss of €17. Below is my half-way total. At my lowest ROI since starting which is bad timing to increase my stake but that has been plan if I was in profit at half-way point. Highest ROI was +363.7% but that was after one week so would have been extremely optimistic to keep that up. In cash terms my highest profit was +€270.78 after round 14 and lowest was +€51.24 after three rounds so nice that I've never been in the red.

Stake of €30 for the rest of the season broken down as a €1.50 FGS Lucky 15 and €7.50 anytime accum.

Onwards and upwards

Total staked: €380
    Profit/Loss: +€218.78
    ROI: +57.57%

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

Nice one! Enjoying the thread and good to see you sticking to your rules. Profit all the way through the season is impressive!

• Advertisement

Ìncreasing stakes as planned for rest of the season. Also have a free €25 bet thanks to PP's acca insurance at the weekend. MBS on the Man Utd game if it ends in a draw so four €2.75 FGS singles, a €2.75 FGS Yankee (including my free bet so a cost of €5.25) and a €13.75 anytime accum for total cost of €30.

Swansea v Toure @ 13/2 and 9/5
    Suarez v Hull @ 2/1 and 3/10
    Stoke v Lukaku @ 9/2 and 13/10
    Rooney v Tottenham @ 4/1 and evens

Happy New Year! May it be a prosperous and healthy one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Ìncreasing stakes as planned for rest of the season. Also have a free €25 bet thanks to PP's acca insurance at the weekend. MBS on the Man Utd game if it ends in a draw so four €2.75 FGS singles, a €2.75 FGS Yankee (including my free bet so a cost of €5.25) and a €13.75 anytime accum for total cost of €30.

Are you using PP for all your bets?

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Are you using PP for all your bets?

Yeah, started with them out of convenience as I was actually doing it more for a bit of fun to begin with. I am a believer in shopping around though. Had planned to start using Oddschecker best prices for second half of season but as I had the freebie it was best to stick with PP this week. Difference of over a hundred points between best price (Betvictor) and PP (3rd best) for the FGS four-fold tomorrow but the free bet more than covers that difference.

Yeah, started with them out of convenience as I was actually doing it more for a bit of fun to begin with. I am a believer in shopping around though. Had planned to start using Oddschecker best prices for second half of season but as I had the freebie it was best to stick with PP this week. Difference of over a hundred points between best price (Betvictor) and PP (3rd best) for the FGS four-fold tomorrow but the free bet more than covers that difference.

Yep, I find PP to be horrible on anytimes and FGS. Bet365 are consistently better than PP, usually have anytime prices better than PP wincasts. If I were you I'd defo change, losing loads of value to Paddy!

Another bad round. Two scorers but neither getting the first goal so a loss of €30.

Thought for the day: Have picked Lukaku a handful of times and think he is the only one who has not scored for my log so far.

Total staked: €410
    Profit/Loss: +€188.78
    ROI: +46.04%

The current top four scorers are Suarez, Aguero, Remy and Toure. The latter three all involved in same match tomorrow reducing me to only two possible selections. I have done two €7.50 FGS singles, a €7.50 FGS double and a €7.50 anytime double.

Had previously been using just PP but for second half but going to take it more seriously and use best prices. The below are from Ladbrokes. I will be basing best price on total return should all bets be winners as I don't want to be depositing small amounts here and there and would rather just make one deposit of the full €30. So in some cases the single may be better elsewhere eg this week Ladbrokes are best on the FGS double and Toure FGS but there is better available on Suarez FGS and the anytime double. However, the total return from Ladbrokes is better than the total from anywhere else.

Newcastle v Toure @ 8/1 and 5/2
    Stoke v Suarez @ 11/4 and 1/2

The current top four scorers are Suarez, Aguero, Remy and Toure. The latter three all involved in same match tomorrow reducing me to only two possible selections. I have done two €7.50 FGS singles, a €7.50 FGS double and a €7.50 anytime double.

Had previously been using just PP but for second half but going to take it more seriously and use best prices. The below are from Ladbrokes. I will be basing best price on total return should all bets be winners as I don't want to be depositing small amounts here and there and would rather just make one deposit of the full €30. So in some cases the single may be better elsewhere eg this week Ladbrokes are best on the FGS double and Toure FGS but there is better available on Suarez FGS and the anytime double. However, the total return from Ladbrokes is better than the total from anywhere else.

Newcastle v Toure @ 8/1 and 5/2
    Stoke v Suarez @ 11/4 and 1/2

Suarez scores the first (actually the second goal but first was an OG) but still a small loss of €1.87. ROI keeps hitting record lows every week. Need to start notching up some wins.

Total staked: €440
    Profit/Loss: +€186.95
    ROI: +42.49%

Current top four is Suarez followed by Aguero in second with Remy, Sturridge and Toure all tied for third. However, with two Liverpool and two City players I am reduced to only three selections. So this week an FGS patent and an anytime treble. Signed up with Coral and they gave me free €21 bet after I placed the patent so have 2 x €3 FGS patents and a €9 anytime accum.

Aguero v Cardiff @ 3/1 and 8/13
    West Ham v Remy @ 5/1 and 5/4
    Suarez v Aston Villa @ 9/4 and 1/2

Current top four is Suarez followed by Aguero in second with Remy, Sturridge and Toure all tied for third. However, with two Liverpool and two City players I am reduced to only three selections. So this week an FGS patent and an anytime treble. Signed up with Coral and they gave me free €21 bet after I placed the patent so have 2 x €3 FGS patents and a €9 anytime accum.

Aguero v Cardiff @ 3/1 and 8/13
    West Ham v Remy @ 5/1 and 5/4
    Suarez v Aston Villa @ 9/4 and 1/2

Another losing week. Two players scoring but neither getting the first. Aguero didn't start so was a non-runner for the FGS bet leaving a loss of €27. Another new low on the ROI front.

Total staked: €470
    Profit/Loss: +€159.95
    ROI: +34.03%

• Advertisement

Another losing week. Two players scoring but neither getting the first. Aguero didn't start so was a non-runner for the FGS bet leaving a loss of €27. Another new low on the ROI front.

Total staked: €470
    Profit/Loss: +€159.95
    ROI: +34.03%

Two of your 3 selection score (plus a void) and its still a loser?

Harsh man, you tempted to tweak system?

Advertisement